Monday, September 13, 2010

Visitation

ODD EXPERIENCE #XXX
Date: September 13, 2010
Type: Visitation
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 1:30 am to 1:45am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00 am.
State of Mind Before: Tired (Guest "WAT"), Exhausted (Me), Depressed (Me, Guest "WAT")
State of Mind After: Exhausted (Me), Depressed (Guest "WAT"), Confused & Scared (Aunt).
Odd occurrences before: Really exhausted, Insomnia during the week (Me)
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None

So yesterday I feel asleep around 10pm. I was really exhausted and despite shows that i wanted to see last night I feel asleep really early. Just passed out. My guest had been asleep for most of of the day since 4:00am. My aunt was watching TV in her room and fell asleep around 12:30am.

My guest was awoken around 1:30 am because he was startled for a moment and felt an unusual presence. For some odd reason he felt two greys were in the house. He just sat there and went back to sleep, not really caring if they did anything (apathy).

My aunt awoke around the same time, and claimed to see two of them standing at the doorway to her bedroom. They were just staring at her. They did not say anything, but just stood they. She asked them "what do you want?". They just stood there.
Both of the aliens were wearing robes, whitish tan. Then they suddenly "vanished".

Patrick woke up when they vanished and started to bark. Just before he barked in my room I awoke and felt something odd and grabbed my weapon. Patrick barked then, and I figured it was just the cat. I calmed down, but my weapon back and got up to go to the restroom. I went to check on my aunt and she did not mention anything but looked upset. I paid her no mind and put her to bed. For the rest of the night until 5am I just did chores around the house.

This morning my aunt mentioned to me they showed up. She said she didn't want to say anything becuase she thought she was dreaming, but said it seemed to real. I asked my guest, if he was up before I got up around 1:45 am. He said no, that he was asleep, but did wake up when he "felt two aliens" enter the house. I did not tell him about the aliens, and what make the story more interesting as that he guess the correct number of beings.

Just to note... this coincides with the usual pattern of the middle of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment