Thursday, September 18, 2008

Debunking the Abductions

As my life goes on I have attempted to debunk this phenomena by attempting to explain it away and finding some reasonable doubt in its occurrence.

1. The Abductions have all taken place within a highly populated urban areas. (Save initial Irwindale locations, back then these local were rural/urban in the late 1970). Not only that, but final descent air traffic from LAX passes overhead. Also a major freeway is just a few blocks away. My question is then how has no one else seen a craft or anything (However incident in 2005 where neighborhood saw something).

-Could have I mistaken UFO for an Airplane, helicopter or automobile? No.
-Could have I mistaken UFO for an Airplane, helicopter or automobile? Probable.

2. I live with others and have had my boyfriends and other friends stay over. Several members of my family and one best friend has seen these events happen. Others have not.

-Random events. Sometime a person can be her 24/7, but may choose to ignore or even have the chance of not being here when it occurs.

3. Perhaps am I mentally ill? My immediate family can be classified as having such problems.
There was a suicide in my family, and several members experienced mental breakdowns. Yet none of these seem biological in nature.

4. Substance abuse? No, I am happy to say my family who has experienced this phenomena and friends do not have any history of substance abuse.

5. Could it be a haunting? No. There is some supernatural activity at some of the sites, but they are both different in occurrences.

6. Are their any other environmental factors? None that I am aware of. I do live about 10 miles away from a live pork processing plant. There are power lines and telephone poles all over the place in my area, electro-radiation could be a cause but no study has yet to prove that. especially in an age in which electricity and various radio frequency pass through us from a number of signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment