Friday, August 14, 2009

Secondary Broadcast on Internet Radio

Although I am skeptically about Digital Transmission(since they can carry multiple channels and signals. I noticed that during tonight broadcast that my head felt funny. Particularly the area where the Parietal and partially the temporal lobes and is located on the left side of my head. I felt a tingling sensation and pressure. Apparently the Parietal lobe corresponds to the ability to understand language both written and verbal. The Temporal lobe ironically is involved with verbal memory. I wonder if it is stimulated, does that mean I was aware of a secondary carrier signal being transmitted, was there a signal giving instructions to contact or do something to be identified for covert research? Or It was possible that the intruders put a safeguard of some sort and it is processing whatever code there is, and hopefully not transmitting. I should have never put on the radio by accident....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment