Monday, October 19, 2009

Again....not original ones...

Date: 10/19/2009
Type: Visitation, Non-sleep Sighting
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 1:50 am to 2:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: (Aunt) 1:00am, Me 5:00 a.m.
State of Mind Before: Both Depressed, Stressed.
State of Mind After: Anxiety, Very Depressed, Scared.
Odd occurrences before: Buzzing, Humming, Whispering.
Odd occurrences after: Trouble Hearing, Dizziness, Feeling of Being Watched, Humming.
Possible Influential Factors: High Level of Stress and Depression, Previous Sightings

Around 150-2am it occurred again. I heard my aunt cry out and then knock on the wall. I thought she was having a nightmare. I got up once Patrick freaked out and started barking and hit the window really loud.
My hair was standing up before then and I thought I heard whispers, but I thought it was just imagining things.

I went out to the hall way and Patrick was upset and came to me immediately. I asked my aunt if she was okay and she was crying. she said they were there and she'd call out and hit the wall. One just walked to the door of her room and stood there watching her, then it walked away and then walked into her bathroom again and stared at her from in there. That is when she hit the wall and then Patrick got spooked and started to bark as if chasing that end up in him hitting the window really hard.

These are not the ones who originally started with me. These are the second set. For some reason these are interested in my aunt more than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment