Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Visitation

ODD EXPERIENCE #XXX
Date: July 20, 2010
Type: Visitation
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 3:55 am to 4:01 am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00 am.
State of Mind Before: Tired, Anxious (Me), Happy (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Calm (Me), Anxious, Confused  (Aunt).
Odd occurrences before: Edge of Sight Movements, High pitched Buzz, "We are Here" thought
Odd occurrences after: No animals sounds, then dogs barking all over the neighborhood.
Possible Influential Factors: None

   Last night was actually a pleasant night. We went out to eat and came back. Things were normal and routine. I put my aunt to be at 12am and searched the net for a bit. Around 1AM I heard an odd buzz which I thought... "It is too early... why would..." and then it went away. I thought nothing of it. As soon as I went to bed I odd feeling of "We are here. Stay were you are", again I dismissed this becuase it was of the impression and just thought I was being jumpy. However I heard a bag in my aunts room and Patrick and I went to investigate. Again an impression of "Stay. Do not Come. We are here" popped into my head, and as i went to the door the hallway light seemed to be on. However when I opened it it was dark as normal. Patrick followed me and my aunt apparently dropped her remote control and was groggy. The TV was on and I closed it.


  Patrick jumped on her bed. I noticed an odd "dusty" smell on him that didn't seem right. It was also on my hands too. I washed my hands and went to bed. However I woke up around 3:50 AM wide awake, I felt as if something had just left my room. I looked over at the clock and it indicated it was 3:50 am. It was completely quiet save for the fan running, so I just laid there and tried to go back to sleep. However at 4:01 A.M. my phone rang and it was my aunt. I rushed over to her room. When I got to my door after a couple of seconds she screamed "Its here, bring your sword, they are in the house". Again Patrick and I ran to the room. She was clutching the phone and completely terrified and shaken. She says she was asleep and she woke up and a being clad in a white robe and hood, with very thin arms was reaching out to her. She herself kept praying and thinking "Go away. Go away"... she managed to grab the phone and pressed the number to call me. It left when I opened my door and Patrick and I rushed to the room. After calming here down I asked her to explain to me what happened. As stated above she described the being in the white robe, under the hood it was a "Grey" with the large black eyes.
  
 As I was calming her down I noticed that all the dogs were barking in the neighborhood. I did not go outside to investigate as she was nervous and have stayed up with her until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment