Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Odd Noises at Night

Date: Dec. 21, 2010
Type: Visitation
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00 AM - 5:00 PA
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12pm
State of Mind Before: Sad,Depress
State of Mind After: Tired (Me), Aunt (scared).
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Death of Patrick, Depression

Last night was odd. I have been very exhausted lately, stress at work and the usual holiday deep depression. My aunt likewise is still suffering from the loss of our pet.

Last night I awoke sometime early in the morning wide awake as if I was dropped off.
It was like a was place into bed left uncovered and there I was awake. I initially thought I just uncovered myself and woke up, but I felt something was amiss as it seemed out of place and went back to sleep. I honestly feel apathetic.

This evening my aunt asked me if I was up around 3am. She claims that she heard footsteps in our kitchen. Not just a pair, but more as if someone(s) were looking around. Her door wa closed, and she heard movement outside in the hallway. She was frightened, but stayed quiet since nothing came.

Not much to report, but it seems to have quieted down.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that things have calmed down.

    ReplyDelete