Saturday, February 19, 2011

Love can be worse than Fear

Although not really rated to aliens or ghosts... it is a dream. A couple of times, in the past during on of the abductions they did play minds games with me like this..... this was just a dream. Either way the effects were hurtful nonetheless.

In life we have few moments of happiness... with certain family and friends (pets) or just truly memorable events.
Some of us though have had lives that well, we only know pain... betrayal... disappointment... envy ... jealousy... hate... and indifference from those we deal with as family member and other people we socially interact with.
Those of us that have lived those kinda lives have built up a tolerance in which apathy is luxury and emotions are muted... we begin to internalize most of what we feel good or bad and appear on the surface as "ok".
It seems it only when reality throws us a curve ball an we experience "happiness/love", something our system can't handle becuase well it is painful... it makes us vulnerable and soothes everything in a moment... yet when absent it makes things worse as we are thrown back a place without it... where we feel  intense pain becuase what we longed for so much has been denied... we have been given a taste... but that it... we can see it around us.. give it to others.... but never again able to know its bliss. You can over come fear.... you can overcome pain... by you can't overcome love.

That is what has me all in a world of pain right now. I happened to dream.... more of a memory of a time past... when I was truly happy.. when I knew together we could accomplish and withstand anything. I awoke in my dream in the place I felt safe and happy....I was completely happy and overjoyed.. in bliss. At that moment I was lost in comfort and in happiness... nothing mattered other than that moment... all of my worries were gone.. it wasn't until I woke up again... into this reality... that I realized that what I experience was just a dream/memory. In a childish way I tried to force myself to go back to sleep to go back.... but it did not happen.

I tried to rationalize love as a fear to overcome.... but it is not working right now... it is so sad that one of the most cherished emotions can be so painful.   

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting topic, I believe that we all have these dreams once in a while. I know that the dreams that I had lately were typical to love and hate..

    ReplyDelete