Thursday, March 24, 2011

Paranormal Activity

Date: March. 23, 2011
Type: Paranormal
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 10:30pm-11:00pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: 8:00pm
State of Mind Before: Tired, Depressed (Me), Sad, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: N/A (Me), Scared (Aunt).
Odd occurrences before: Odd Noises in the hall.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None

Again there are happenings in the hall. Last night my aunt heard a group of beings murmuring and walking in the hallway. She stated that while she was watching TV, it sounded like there were a number of beings walking back and forth in our hallway and seemed to be talking to one another. She could not make out what was being said, but she says it was on the level of quiet talking and whispering. It abruptly stopped after 30 minutes.

The night before that had happened, I myself heard a large thump around 11pm that came from the hall that sound like the crawlspace hatch moving.

I am currently chalking these occurrences to the standard paranormal activities that surround us, due to the fact that we live in the vicinity of several graveyards and churches.

1 comment:

  1. I remember you telling me about this from before. Sorry that this is still happening. I don't see you that much.
    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete