Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dream Invasion

Date: May, 13, 2011
Type: Paranormal
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:48am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00am
State of Mind Before: Tired, Overall Depression Symptoms, Stressed, Sad, Lonely, Apprehensive
State of Mind After: Apathetic
Odd occurrences before: Depression Symptom, Arm (week before), Noises.
Odd occurrences after: None.

For the past couple weeks since one popped in... there have been several odd occurrences. Most of these I have been writing off as coincidental or dismissing due to my depression. These are the following things in a nutshell:

-Humming Sounds from 2am to 5 am in the morning
-Noises Outside(Bumps, odd talking)
-Fluctuating Sleeping Patterns
-Loss of Appetite
-Odd Build up of static electricity

So far since the last encounter in April I have been fearful of going to sleep, subconsciously.. my body does not wanna shut off. I am afraid to go to sleep although I know there is nothing I can do... I have trouble sleeping... until about 2:30 am... when I pass out from exhaustion. Oddly I managed to adjust my schedule to accommodate this behavior..adjusting my sleeping schedule so I would be up between those hours. During the day I noticed another odd thing from the time I got up until 3pm... I kept get shocked from statics electricity. No I am been dismissing this as part of my depression and the statics as part of the odd weather or some other issue at work causing this.

Now a week ago around 12am, as I was watching TV.... I noticed out of the corner of my eye one of their arms by the bookcase. I did a double take cause it was clear as day... it was as if it edging around the book case and retreated back. I got up nonchalantly and pretended not to notice. After a few minutes I went and realized I had left my room door open. I dismissed this as stress, although I wasn't thinking of them...

Now...as to the even this week.... again I have some issues I am dealing with more pressing that the abductions. All these antics I been dismissing and putting out of my mind. However I went to sleep and was tired.... I actually had a dream and a very boring one. I was basically just repeating the weeks events... but it was in a fast forward motion. At certain points it would slow down and people in my life would ask me odd questions about life and "what would I do". Then after this it would fast forward again...after a few days of this "in the dream"... when I got home I say one the greys stand at my door. Immediately I began to back out of the house in fear. It looked at me in the sense "You see me? You not suppose to see me".. and when I ran out the door I ran into an other one.

At this point I immediately woke up.... I was instantly on my feet.. in which i got up from my bed and swung up into a standing position. I looked at the clock...saw the time and calmly told myself verbally "It was not real. I am going back to sleep".. although in my head I was why am I being so calm? And I feel asleep. Then I woke up around 5:15am. This time I was confused.... as why I was so calm. I felt complete apathy. I looked around the room and checked everything. I was unnervingly calm. I went back to bed and just lay their until I reasoned that I need to go to work. That broke the apathy and I resumed the day as normal as can be. However throughout the whole day I was trying to analyze the odd dream and behavior.

Next post is an assessment of my current state for the record...

No comments:

Post a Comment