Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Incidents

Date: Dec 23, 25, 26th 2012
Type: C.E.4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 12:30am-4:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am or 3:00 am
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Disappointed, Worried
State of Mind After: Scarred, Depressed
Odd occurrences before: Flashes of Light in the Hallway (Me), Ghost Apparition (Aunt).
Odd occurrences after: Dry Eye.
Possible Influential Factors: Major Depression, Jobless, Insomnia.

December 23, 2012
Had no unusual activity with myself. However, their have been odd pinpoints of light and several flashes in the hallway and living room. I attributed these to change of light from heading from one room to another. Had a standard day in which I cleaned the house and did my usual chores. I did do a period of memory defragmentation, in which I was accessing all of my memories. I was remembering as much as I could from childhood to now. No activity with my aunt, things had been quiet. Around 3:50am I awoke terrified. I was having a dream of walking through the house with my mother. I was upset with her, and I began to head to my old room. In the hallways as I looked back she said "They are touching you". I had no idea in the dream what she meant, but I walk up very scarred. My right eye was dry and the right side of my face felt numb. I sat near the corner of my bookshelf bed, terrified until I could calm myself down. After 30 min I reluctantly went to bed.

At 3:50pm, my aunt claims she saw the spirit of my grandfather in the hallway. I was in the kitchen and heard her talk. At that instant I got goosebumps, but ignored it. After 3 minutes I got up and went to go check on her. She was crying and indicated that the spirit of my grandfather showed up briefly. It just popped in the doorway and left.

December 25, 2012
I decided to go to bed early. Around 2:00am I woke up partially paralyzed, again the right side of my face felt tingly and my right eye felt dry again. I was just depressed, did not resist and fell back asleep. Again dreaming, I heard my aunt call out for me. I quickly got dressed and ran to her room. When I got there she said "They are here!". I looked around and her bedroom door closed. I could not make anyone out, but there was invisible beings in the bathroom and by the bedroom door. I could not see them but I knew they were there by a distortion they were causing. In a burst of rage I charged one by the door. I woke up at 4:00am, eyes dry I went to the bathroom and used some Visine (eyedrops). I laid in bed for awhile worried, then went back to sleep.
 
December 26, 2012
Around 2:30am, as we were watching TV an odd hum was heard. My guest verified that they had heard the hum but could careless. After an hour we both went to sleep. As soon as I feel asleep, I had issue with sleep paralysis. I tried calling for help and other ways to bust out of it. Again, my right eye was dry. After 15minutes of this I just closed my eyes, hoping to just sleep. I had a dream in which my guest said "They are here, don't move. They are watching you". I quickly bolted up. This time both of my eyes were dry and it was 4:00am. I went to the bathroom and used Visine again. I stayed up for 15 minutes now worried as there is a pattern emerging.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Do you feel that there is a connection between your state of mind and the visitations?
    I have noticed that I often get strange scratches when I am sad or upset. Same thing with my daughter. So the question is; are we visited/haunted because we are sad and vulnerable? Or, do we get sad because we FEEL that we are visited? I haven't found out how it works yet, but I do see the connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lithium and anti-convulsive medications such as Depakote,
    Lamictil and Neurontin are often used in
    combination to achieve mood stabilization.
    Always remember that you are not a terrible or hopeless person.
    In cases of mild depression medicines show a good recovery in the
    patient.
    Here is my web page :: dimicaa.posterous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - The blogger and his aunt (who lives with him) experience paranormal happenings. Both are witnesses to this. If you're familiar with paranormal/ufo/occult activity you'd find that anti-psychotic drugs don't make it go away, but only dope up the individuals.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete