Saturday, March 30, 2013

Brain Shocks/Nightmares

Date: March 30th, 2013
Type: CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Angry, Severely Depressed, Anxious, Exhausted (Me)
State of Mind After: Sad, Pensive, Scared (Me)
Odd occurrences before:Full Moon, White Rabbit Sighting Night before, issues with DSL line connection.
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors: None


The brain is a complex organism, that is thought to house our memories, data, and serves to regulate our corporeal forms bodily functions. In a short words it is a processor, one that can be manipulated chemically or physically. We know through the use of certain chemicals can inhibit or allow synapse to behave in a certain way, altering our perception and physical motor functions. This can also be done via physical process through surgery, physical brain damage, blunt trauma, temperature regulation, and exposure sonic frequencies, or directed radiation/transmissions.

A few days ago I reported that over the past weeks I have been getting flashes.... as in activity of communication. I also reported that there has been odd sensations with my brain..... the inside. The Cerebellum was specifically mentioned. There have been frequencies though of synaptic shocks around my temples as well... they are usually very minor... but early this morning they were very sharp. The stress and strain are taking their toll on me, and I been doing the best to regulate it. Last night I had no choice but to sleep, an associate was here. My body gave out. Apparently I had a fitful time sleeping.... breathing issues and such until later I seemed more relaxed. I was having horrible nightmares. I do recall waking up at 2am, 3 am, and 4am and going back to sleep. Just staying awake for 15 minutes or so. I kept as quiet as I could, because my associate is worried and has no idea what to do about me. I did mention to him I know the difference between nightmare and when it happens.

The first nightmare was the typical ones I dread. Going through the memories of family, trying to deal with them and justify myself in the fact that I have no need of them and that they are harmful. I woke up it was 2am and my associate was awake and I went to brush my teeth and fell to sleep.
Next nightmare was that I was walking up a dark building, it was deserted and I was walking alone, and the top the people I care about were just standing their admist blue light looking toward "them" or as in the dream my associate said "The Frazzle". It communicated "No Escape. Mine". I rushed at it and charged as I was angry as it threatened the one I love.... how dare it had them here and posturing. We fell of the building amidst shards of glass falling as I was wringing its neck in intense hatred.
3am I woke up, felt extremely warm my temple throbbed I looked around and grabbed my bo staff and went back to sleep. Wood is ineffective, but sharp metal and a guest is not wise. Sleep again then paralyzed, electrical shock at my temples and "Here" communicated. Could not move attempted to wake friend by poking with bo staff and unable to. Feel asleep and woke up dreaming. I was in the room with my associate as we were when I was 24. The room has the large bed in it, but the bed was in the wrong place as the foot of the bed was toward the door. The room had less shelves, but they were along the wall. Seems the power was going out, my associate woke up and asked what's wrong.. He hugged and said don't worry, it is just the storm it will pass. I got out of bed and the last went out and there was the blue light outside. My associate asked what's going on and I said "They are here, give me your hand we have to hide". He replied "but your already holding my hand". The light flashed and it was in the room.

I woke up crying. It was 4:10am. The first thing I though that was rather cliche, the room was never like this, that hurt so bad as it made me feel, my associate was asleep. My temples felt numb from the shock. I cried for 15 minutes just shaking. Then went back to sleep, knowing that was in my head... it had to be in my head... partially lying to myself.

I have researched the biological causes for synaptic shocks along the temple and tingling sensations. The results range from epilepsy, bacterial infection, and biological chemical imbalances that cause anxiety/stress.
However the many of the causes seem to be symptomatic of prescribed drugs or from substance abuse. Others have related that they are experiencing these shocks as well and do not know whats going on. Which means either I am suffering from a form of epilepsy/psychological disorders which is common or there are a lot more people being abducted but feel it is anxiety/stress and being prescribed useless medications?

Update:
Originally I classified the above incident as "Unknown" because I felt these were dreams/feelings linked to anxiety/stress/depression overall and updated to CC5. After an hour after the initial post I went and talked to my aunt to see how she is doing and if she needed anything. She said last night she felt strange and had bad dreams. I asked her to explain and she said it was mostly because she missed her mom since she died during Easter. She then murmured that she wanted to scream cause she was scared around 4:00am but I looked exhausted and she didn't want to worry me. I asked he what did she me by that and she said "you know".
Apparently nothing came in the room, but she felt something say "Here" around 3am. It wasn't audio.... but she clearly heard it. She was scared and went back to sleep praying, but around 4 she was awake and very scared. She started crying a bit, but eventually feel asleep. She says that this wasn't the first she has been hearing that. It not directed to her per say, but every once in awhile she been picking stuff up...but tries to ignore it. I have not told her anything and she has no access to the net to read my blogs.   

No comments:

Post a Comment