Thursday, April 4, 2013

Answers to Comments from 3/2013

Thank you for your comments and support, as promised I am responding to comments here.
I hope everyone is doing as best as possible and thank you for sharing and being open.
Remember keep as alert as possible and aware! I hope some of my answers can be of help or comfort.

This month was short in responses, but a lot of stuff happened to me. Just to let people know, there have been six bogus comments from people trying to sell items (phony sites). Four of the comments originated from a Japanese website,  one from a UK address, and the last from a Russian website. Please be aware, that such phony comments will be deleted.

1. Comment: Pete Elmore- Hi, I am a consultant for an investigative TV show about Alien Abductions. Please contact me at ********@*****.com if you are interested or know someone who is interested in having their case investigate.-3/15/13

1. Answer: Thank you for the investigation. The Blog I have serves to document my experiences and is a sandbox to share my personal thoughts and news story I find. It is meant as a source to share information so my experiences can help people cope and know that it is not just happening to them. I have no interest in financial gain nor the notoriety that goes along with it in regards to entertainment. Thank You.

2. Comment: Eva-This reminds me of a Dream (?) I had in 2008-2010. I suddenly found myself in a strange corridor, it looked like those I've seen in Movies about spaceships. Standing there I Heard a scary noise of someone breathing in some kind of breathing advice (?). And I found what looked like an astronaut behind me. Next moment I lay on the floor and the astronaut and two others (at least one woman) hold me down on the floor. I cannot move. I feel that they are doing something to my head/brain. And I hear something that sounds like someone is tuning in a radio station. Next moment Everything is gone. I had this Dream during a time when a lot of strange paranormal stuff happened to me. I also was very tired and often felt almost drugged.-3/26/13

2. Answer: Thank you for sharing your experience. It seems that some times when they do appear they take on a mask of something familiar to us or more than likely our brain reinterprets the images and sound to something we can better deal with. Whenever something unusual occurs I keep not of it, try to know what is a dream and what is a awakened event. Not only do they show up in the physical world, but they are pesky enough to intrude on dreams and the mental plane too.

No comments:

Post a Comment