Monday, April 1, 2013

Old Candles Displeases and Goes for Aunt

Date: April 1st, 2013
Type: CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:25am to 4:15am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:45pm
State of Mind Before: Groggy, Sad (Me)/Groggy, Sad (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Calm, Apathetic (Me)/Scared, Confused (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before:Previous Incidents.
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors: Previous Incidents

Tonight things were okay, my aunt had a nice dinner. We watched TV and things were okay despite the events of the previous week. I have been doing my best to keep positive, although I wanna break down inside. I need to be strong to protect her as best as possible.

Around 11:30pm I felt groggy. I know I am physically exhausted/stressed out so I put her to be early and went to be myself. No thoughts of them, just very tired and exhausted. I made my preparations and safety check for bed, and quickly knocked out. Likewise my aunt did the same, she did not watch TV or read late as usual. She felt groggy and very tired too.

Around 3:25am (estimated from 4:15am clock view) I woke up. Something  was in the room. I heard the carpet, and felt a presence. I could here it brush up against the shelf as it attempted to move quietly. The usual humming was heard, I clutched my implement and waited. It was in front of my bed on the other side of the partition and seemed "inconvenienced" and left. I relaxed, telling myself it is a bed dream...it is a bad dream. I felt nothing, I am just going through the motions with no passion. I lay there and just listened as it went into the hallway, kitchen, the hallway again, and into my aunt's room. I did not get up. I heard her whimper and attempt to call my name. I just listened, half of me saying it is just a dream and the other half uninterested but listening.

Around 3:25 my aunt hears something walking around and feels that something came in the house. She herself feels a bit groggy and tries to go back to sleep. A few minutes later she hears something come from the kitchen, then to the hallway and knocks on her door. Next she remembers a being (them) in a white robe staring at her. She attempts to cry outs, but could not move. She just remembers it staring and next thing she knows she is scared and has a personal accident. She attempts to get up making noises by hitting the table as she makes her way to the washroom. It is 4:15am at this point.

After a while just laying there just hearing the humming, it stops and I am relieved it is gone. I start to hear movement again, but it sound like my aunt. After a few minutes when I confirmed it was her, I get up and dress quickly with weapon in hand as I hear her cry. I took note that it was 4:15am. I estimated that I originally awoke around 3:25am and wondered why I didn't get up. I also thought it odd I am not scared nor concerned, I am thinking the thought but not feeling.

I see my aunt an help her. She just says she had horrible nightmare and there was just an accident but does not want to talk about it. I sit with her and ask her to tell me what the nightmare is. She says she doesn't want to worry me and that I already know, she doesn't want to talk about it because she think I will think she is crazy. She states "I know I don''t have dementia, but I don't want to talk about it and you know".
I told her..."It started an hour ago, right? What are the details, what was the "dream"." That is when she told me the truth of what had happened. She said she knows I have been stressed out and did not want to tell me cause I would be further stressed out and not sleep.

I still am feeling apathetic but able to catalog. Currently cleaning the room and making sure she is okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment