Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Subtle and Odd Events

Date: June 5th, 2013
Type:Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:08am, 3:20am, 4:47am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:30am (Me)/1:00am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Worried, Sad (Me)/Depressed, Frustrated (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathetic, Worried (Me)/ Sad (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Previous event (me)/Held down (Aunt).
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Previous Event, Talking with My Aunt.

1st Part is My Aunt's Story

   This begins yesterday afternoon when talking with my aunt. She had a minor panic attack in the bath and I came into see what was wrong. She was scarred and I talked her down. I assist her as it is, so it was no biggy. However I noted that she had some odd discolorations on both sides of her abdomen, there was a rash on her shoulder since she had been scratching. So I took note but kept the comments to myself.
As I was talking here down I asked if things in general were okay, if she was in any pain, if anything bothered her, if she was sleeping okay, if the food was okay, etc. When I got to the sleeping part she said not really.
She said starting around two weeks ago, May 23, it happened a night after the humming sounds she experienced and then again a few days later.
   She says the reason she had a panic attack is because she felt like she was being held down again and squeezed. She has been woken up at night around between 2:00am to 3:00am with something pushing her down after she feels some sort of presence. She said that had been pressing on her stomach. That when I look again at the odd discoloration on  her skin. The blotches were faint, but they formed a diamond shape and looked as if two individuals had pressed there fingers and palms there. It was an imperfect prints, as it looks like the hands were adjusted a couple of times.
   As part of the debunking I asked her to scratch her stomach as if she had a rash. When she did her had went in a horizontal fashion, the did not slant or shift as to match the patterns on the stomach. I also told her to sit up as too notice if these were some type of a typical stretch mark from the loose skin. Again where the skin was compressed it did not match any positions or shaped of the blotches. I got a mirror at this point so she could see her stomach. She got scarred since she felt she was confronted with proof.
  As far as I could tell there was no bruising, and since its been a week or more it has faded, but noticeable.
The blotches are a discoloration of some sort burn which have traces of brown. There is no coloration except for the I guess light tanning of the skin there.

2nd Part is My Story

   Tuesday was a busy day for me in general. I ran several errands, fixed some pipes in the kitchen and did some bathroom repairs, and assisted my aunt as told above. After putting her to bed I intended to stay up for a bit and play an MMORPG just to unwind. However I decided not to because I became very sad. So I went to my room and just lay down, letting computer do the virus check I run and turn off. I had taken my usual precautions and feel asleep around 1:30am. Around 2:08am I awoke startled, and quickly tightened my grip on my weapon and looked at the clock. I waited a few moments for perhaps a minute or three. The only unusual sound was in the backyard and a bump on the wall. I tried to stay awake, but feel asleep again clutching my weapon.
   The next time I awoke I thought it was morning, the typical light that comes under the shade in my room lets me know that it's daytime. So I put my weapon to the side of the bed and lay back down. However I thought why do I feel wide awake, so I turned around and looked at the clock and it said 3:20am. However I felt very drowsy as I started pawing for my weapon. At this time I started dreaming again, and it was about people I knew the family I really don't like. I was stand offish because I do not want to interact with anyone there, despite the few relatives whom I do share a modicum of respect with.  I kept my distance from them, despite the beckons and situations in which they wish to include me. So I hid in the bathroom just washing my hands. The there was some sort of odd PA announcements about arrests, so I peeked my head outside. Apparently groups of people were being rounded up by police... then a former friend came up to me and said "You can't do anything about, they caught him, come on and let's go". Immediately I knew who he meant and rushed into the crowds, within moments I found my friend as I jumped on the table growling and motioning him to take my hand as I knew I was gonna have to fight our way out. He and others were sitting around the table, by him he had some dice I had given him long ago but lost....... he was crying and babbled the words "It's a trap". I awoke around 4:47am. At this point I knew I been being played with..... my weapons was at the side off the bed where I was pawing for it.... I waited and listened. Nothing happened so I went back to sleep and awoke at 6:30am to take out the trash.
    I checked on my aunt. She looked tired since she was up. she said she had a hard time sleeping. She didn't feel comfortable around 2:30am and then again she woke up around 4:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment