Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Humming Sound Pin Pointed

Green Circle = First Location, Red Circle = Faded Location

Date: August 31st, 2013
Type: CE1
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:30am-2:45am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00 am
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Very Lonely, Angry (Me)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Very Angry (Me)/ Inconsiderate(Guest)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None

Last weekend, my guest was to come over around 12:00am. For two hours he kept letting me know he was on his way. I waited and waited and finally stated that I was gonna call it a night around 1:45am. I was upset that I was being yanked around again. He indicated that this time.... for reals.... he would be on his way. Since it was hot I decided to await outside. I noticed the usual activity at night with the few cars passing by, the dogs barking every once in awhile, and one of the other resident coming home an sitting out on the porch.
The crickets were chirping away and it was very peaceful. The sky that night was overcast, with the threat of rain...but mostly for the high desert. The winds were cross winds blowing from the northeast high above and below coming from the southwest and southeast. 

Around 2:30am the cricket stopped chirping as a low but rhythmic hum started pulsating north of me. There was nothing in the sky, but it was a familiar low hum. Since I was outside I was able to note that it was coming from the far end of the street somewhere near the five freeway. On that block there is some construction going on during the day infrequently, and there were no cars or trucks, nor heavy machinery in use. For about ten minutes it emanated form one spot and then moved westward. It actually got louder and pulsated a bit deeper as well. At first I thought it was getting closer, but the pulse was just deeper like a bass.
During the last minute or so the noise began fluctuating and faded. Ironically it sound like it went up into the sky.... just like one hears on those old sci-fi movies (high pitch fade of ba-wah-wah-wah-wah).

About a minute or so later the crickets began chirping again and the sounds of the city came back with cars passing by every once in awhile. Around 3:00pm a opossum showed up and froze as it tried to walk pass me on the wall. I stared at it for about 7 minutes and it would not move. Only till I walked out of sight did it run on its merry way. It wasn't until 3:30am that my guest showed up. I was extremely angry as I was waiting outside for an additional hour and a half. Apparently he stopped by In/Out for some food in Hollywood.....which he did not mention which cause further delay. I went straight to bed and did not want to talk to him because he was an inconsiderate asshole.

This noise has been heard before and not new. It is being report late as I was trying to prepare a map and was occupied with some events during the week. Mainly try to stabilize what little I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment