Monday, June 1, 2015

Abduction for Me

Date: 5/31/2015
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 1:45am-2:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am (Me)/12:00am (Aunt)/1:30pm (guest_
State of Mind Before: Okay (Me)/Sad, Pain (Aunt)/Okay(Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed (Me)/Sad, Scared, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: Electronic Interference.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

The first part of the dream seem to take place at an office. It was combo at my time at my current position and the one for the HMO. Apparently there was an issue in which my name was not populating with the Instant Messenger on the computer. Apparently they hired a high school friend, Jeff, and since we had similar names it through the system off. I was happy because I hoped we could connect. The I remembered it has been 20+ years and from the last I heard there was no point in even wishing friendship at the very least. I was hungry and noticed across the floor, there were adding in three food court style places to eat. The office was on a second floor, and  you could see across to the other area where you could eat. As I got up to go and see what food was offered, the scene changed.

I was then driving around Montebello looking to go to work. The odd thing I was thirsty. Since the area was very familiar, I know there was a 7-11 nearby. I thought to go there first, but should park the car and walk there. I was excited because we were going to meet Joey Graceffa amd Lucas. I was kinda disappointed with Lucas cause it seems he doesn't want anything to do with anyone 40 and over and I am a fan of his work. At least Joey seemed more approachable and was happy to do the interview with us. What stuck out was that I questioned, why would my West Hollywood job be in Montebello. I could see our office, it was out of place. I started to go back to the car things seemed to get really sinister. I than ran to the first office where Joey said "Over here". I ducked into a building and it went dark.

The scene changed again and this time I was in a large theater like auditorium. There was a number of different people, most of them all guys that seemed preoccupied with activities (as in each one was being interviewed or tested). For some reason I accidentally hit a remote and it began showing part of the movie of "Alien". I was trying to turn it off and I managed to stop the movie and the light returned. However everyone
seemed very bothered by the fact that a scene quickly showed were someone screamed "Alien!". The guys began to be uncooperative as if coming out of a daze, others started crying, and some were confused as to where they were. I quickly went down behind the screen and attempted to retrieve the disk that
played. The disk was taken away that broadcasted "Alien" . For some reason I said the following,
    "I am very sorry that the image and message was broadcasted. However please return the disc. It is part of a 2 Disc Special Edition of the movie and it has sentimental value. Who has the disk?" Then everyone pointed to a group of three individuals dressed is green and white jerseys. I do not remember their faces, but they gave me the impression that they were a fraternity of some sort. Again I started speaking,
"Look why are you doing this. Why have similarities in which we can agree on... we have two arms, eyes, legs, and those are just he beginning. I know there are other things we can find that show our natures are the same, and we can find a way to live in peace. You already see with me how quickly I can pick up what you have shown me. We can have a mutual exchange between us, now please give me back my disk.". The impression I got from them was disapproval and "how dare you consider us your equal". At that point everyone began fighting. Seems people were waking up from whatever fog was over them,. most were
trying to escape in a panic, and others were fighting back things they could only see. One of them directly confronted me and I was knocked out.

I then awoke pressed against a ceiling. Below me was the Disney version of Captain Hook and Peter Pan staring up at me. I told them, "that is not what you look like so drop the disguise. I can see beneath it." The image started to fade away reluctantly, as I was revealing what they were they were trying to test my will as they continued to to pass off as the Disney characters, then eventually their true forms manifested. They seemed irritated at the fact I peeled back the facade. Lights flashed and the familiar sight of "them" was there. I closed my eyes and I was knocked out as I was thinking "Go AWAY. GO AWAY. Leave US alone. Just GO AWAY". Something was being done. As I was partially aware and was being moved about. Everything felt warm. After awhile, I felt my self slowly drifting in a clockwise direction and "being placed"
back in the room. As I was drifting I did open my right eye quickly and saw a grey arm and torso. I was already fully awake and ready to run, when I was placed on the ground. I did not move, and pretended to be asleep still since I felt pressure on my side as if something was still there.
I noticed my left leg where the implant was felt odd as it was removed or adjusted. The left eye felt the same way. I also noticed my jaw was forced to the side and I had to adjust it. There was pressure on left my side I noted I was warm all over. I normally burn up, but I felt hot everywhere. I pretend to slowly stretch
and move about as if I was waking up slowly. I kept my eyes closed, as I knew something was still in the room. I heard the door creak as if something left. At the same time, I started to hear my dog react to something.

At this point I slowly got up, dressed, got the weapon, and check the house. During this time I was thinking random thoughts. The house seemed okay. My dog looked spooked and my aunt seemed out of it. I asked if anything happened. She said no. After 30 mins of holding my dog, I went back to bed. I cried myself to sleep because something bad happened.....they took me.. and something bad happened. I don't know what. In the morning my aunt admitted that something came into the room. It was them, but didn't want to say anything. They were in here room a few minutes before I went in.

Some other odd things. The power when out around 12 Noon as the clock was reset. My aunt has complained that her IR/RF remote to the TV has been turning off and on by itself. My TV is not behaving in that manner. As I sent up her dinner the TV and DVD simply turned off when I left the room.

The dream part was weird only because there is a theme of agism, the whole captain hook and peter pan thing. Lucas and Joey showed up most likely cause I was watching their youtube videos. I am a fan of Lucas, thought his Fred and Marvin series was funny. Joey recently captured my attention after his latest music release which resonated with me. Oddly enough they remind me of Kevin who worked in WeHo with me and and Mr. DWD respectively. The Dream part from my jobs  started off as a dream, but they seemed to have been digging for something. I know the theater was mostly likely a construct of my own, which they didn't appreciate. I can only guess since through them I was linked with their group and victims....my mind interpreted their psychic network as that. Seems I accidentally a broadcasted message through everyone in contact. My left side still feels odd, like something has been adjusted or missing. I have noted no unusual marks or bruising. Yet I feel off.

No comments:

Post a Comment