Monday, June 29, 2015

Double Vision/Ghost Images



I have mentioned a peculiar element to the abduction phenomena with my own experience.
Over the past decade I have noted prior or after an abduction, there are sometimes  "Feedback".
This feedback takes the forms of a visual disturbance in which I perceive a "double exposure".
This double exposure is an overlay of incoming visual data that is not from my own eyes.
I am witnessing someone else's point of view whether my eyes are open or closed.

This happens most of the time in dimly light or a dark room, prior to an abduction which
can take place anywhere from 10:00 p.m. to 5:30a.m. There has been some instance during daylight hours
or areas of bright light. Rarely when this happens, there is a sensory overload and I experience
headaches and it only lasts for a few second or 2 mins. Like tuning in, there are brief periods
before it starts where it fades in an out like a signal.

Possible medical explanations would indicate that I have some type of damage to the eye, either
externally or internally. The most common and direct possibility would be diabetic/kidney related
issues. I have a kidney issue which does cause me to dehydrate faster than normal. The eye issue
would be "Dry Eyes". This visual problem does cause floaters, ghost images, and double vision.
The next possible cause would be brain aneurysm or swelling, which I do not have. It is also possible
that it may be blood pressure related. There are a few scoptic disorders which cause this, but
I do not fight with all the symptoms. However, medically speaking other than my kidney issue, my health
is with acceptable norms. What is odd is since I was younger I did see floating texts, have trouble with
patterns, and bright lights. I do not have dyslexia, but I am photosensitive. Again this is explained away
as their is nothing physically wrong.


Psychological explanations would be the possibility of a hallucination or sensory overload due to PSTD.
I am not taking any medicine or substance that would cause a hallucination. PTSD is high unlikely, especially
since the root cause is the abduction itself. I do suffer from stress, anxiety, and depression which is rated
outside of the standard norms. These are being treated through non-medicinal mechanisms.
Besides a psychological issues, it could possible be related to my own person way of thinking. As an individual I do have some personality quirks, such as over analyzing situations and items. I have a tendency to focus on things (visual inspections and reconfigurations). It is possible again, it is a "mental" sensory overload and I a decompressing the information as a visual hallucination. Yet it seems highly out of character as the "hallucination/vision" has very little to do with my day to day activities.

As to other explanations.... I do have the limited ability to see some auras. It is just outlines and shapes,
I cannot see color. Secondly with my left eye, I believe there is an implant connected to the optical nerve.
I do notice that the double exposure is strongest when I close my right eye and focus with the left.
Since the optical implant was a few years back, this might actually be the explanation for the double exposure.

So what do I exactly mean by double exposure? That term is what most vision problems seems to call
"Seeing one image overlapped by another Image". However it is not a static image, I am seeing visual input
from a secondary separate source. Closest analogy is like watching channel 4, but getting an overlay signal from channel 2. I am seeing two separate things at once. Channel 4 at normal strength, but with visual interference/input from channel 2. If I close my eyes and block out "Channel 4", Channel 2 comes in with greater clarity. The secondary sensory information is not in color, and is reminiscent of "visual echolocation" or ultrasound. Kinda of what bat's use a combination of vision and sound. As it is the secondary signal I believe if from an "Alien" source. The reason why I say this is before or after an abduction scenario, I will start to get these double exposures. It will be scenes of walking through corridors, working panels, manipulating items, or passing individuals. It is if watching a POV film.

No comments:

Post a Comment