Monday, July 27, 2015

My Youngest Niece Sees them

Two weeks ago, my nephew and nieces came to visit. They are ages 4-10 years, my nephew being the oldest and his sisters 8 and 4. The youngest still doesn't speak fully, but I do understand 70% of what she is saying. Her sibling pick up which she means right away. Both of the older ones know that I get abducted, I disclosed that because my nephew wanted to stay over. His bio-uncle was against me telling him, but as I said "If something happened, I don't want him to freak out. I rather let him know that there was a possibility that something could happen and what to do". His reaction was of interest and it was cute that he said he would tell them to stop bugging me and "bop" them on the head. Of course when it got time to go to sleep, he did become a little scared. Yet in the morning he was okay as there were no incidents. He soon told his sister, who is a skeptic naturally about everything. She wanted me to prove to her and said I made everything up.

As I said a few Sundays ago, the kids visited. The bathroom are hotspots sometimes in which poltergeist like activities happen. While there where in the bathroom, the door started to open and close. Her brother, Bio-Uncle and I where all in the kitchen. When she came back with her sister she said that the door/opened and closed by itself and asked If her brother did it. I let her know he was with me and we all went back to the door. I asked to tell me what happened and we analyzed/debunked it, I let her know that maybe the house shifted and the door just swung. Since I could not determine at that time if it was the house just shifting or something else, I told her that we will go with the door shifting for now as an explanation.A few days later when I say the lids again, she told me more information.....

She says that when the door swung, the youngest says it was a red headed kid with straggly wispy "Patchy" hair wearing a blue jumpsuit with big eyes. She says that she didn't see anything but her younger sister says that someone else was in the bathroom too. This worries me, as since I obviously won't have children, that they are jumping to my closest "kin". I hope that they do not see anything more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment