Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Somebody Else is Visiting Me testing my boundries

Date: 7/26 and 7/27/2015
Type: Paranormal
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00am-5:00am "Both", 7:45 "7/26"
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00am (Me)/1:30am (Aunt)/12:00am (guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Stressed, Worried(Me)/Sad, Pain (Aunt)/Ambivalent(Guest)
State of Mind After: Tired(Me)/Sad, Pain (Aunt)/ N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Support Group Meeting, Medical and IHSS denied, GR/SNAP Denied, and UI denied.

Both Sunday and Monday Night there were too very odd instances in the middle of the night. Due to personal issue with my aunts health I been sleeping oddly. This is just attributed to standard worrying, so I been tossing and turning. Emotionally I recognize I am a mess, as things are not going the way they should. I recognize that I should be crying my head off, but am remaining apathetic letting logic root me.
Sunday I attended a group event which I found very pleasant and insightful. I enjoyed myself.
This seemed like a good social gathering, but being the Admin/Diplomat I am a feel a more focused collaborative approach needs to be done to meet objective and goals. Socializing is one thing... but doing is something else. I attribute to my skittishness around new people. I am so unsure of intentions.

So Sunday night I have the same tossing and turning. However in the middle of the night I remember waking up and "wagging my tail" (metaphorically) and saying okay... "let me get ready and I will go" and then I laid right back down. Then "waking up again" and saying "Thank you, bye" and doing the same thing... and I still had the "wagging tail" feeling. The weird part was this was more of an OBE since the point of view changed from 1st person view to 3rd person view and then back. I did look at the clock. When I woke up later in the morning... I was not sure what to think of this and let go on the back burner.

Monday evening I was with my aunt and doggy in her room. We were just talking and such. Around 7:45am I saw a white object in the kitchen entering the laundry room rather quickly,  to me it looked like a person in a white robe moving very fast. I had the impression that they were scoping out my home and were non-threatening.

Later that night when I did go to sleep that happened again where I woke up, the POV changed from 1st to 3rd to 1st... and I had a positive moment as the "wagging tail" feeling was there. However, when I came back I felt it was like some interview I was on and being shown something. I was being assessed? Also my response of being "amicable" bothers me as I obviously recognized someone of interest that has influence over me. I use "wagging tail feeling", because it is a response a dog would give when they are told to come.
That happy alert feeling...... I dislike it when my emotion overides my logic. However, this instance it is different... and I feel more than I remember...which is very uneasy footing. 

Unlike the other experiences, they are not the "Greys" I know, nor are they "Ghosts". The instances do not follow the familiar patterns and the feelings are different. It is like I know these individuals. Due to Sunday...I am guessing all the talk of Astral Projection may have influenced these episodes, but since they have happened twice and are out of the normal paradigm I am noting these.

5 comments:

  1. wow.. that actually sounds like a pleasant experience for once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your experiences random or like clockwork?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first time that an even happened to me. Last night I did not want to go to sleep..so I stayed up all night. I am not comfortable with the fact that I feel emotionally manipulated.... "If I was Wagging My Tail" that means 1) It is someone I know and like a lot or 2) It is someone pretending to be someone I like..... Since I cannot verify who/what they were I don't like it. I was just really happy and agreeable. Let us see what the first night of the full moon brings.

      Delete
  3. My only guess to the abduction phenomena is that we're being studied. Like biologist do with wild animals. They track and locate them. Then tranquilize them with a dart gun. Take blood and skin samples. Put a radio collar on the beast to locate for later studies. Then release back into their habitat. Sound familiar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. That is why it is not out of the question. With the technology we have been doing it for decades know... and even though we have initial data from the finding... other humane/research groups go out there and do the same thing... over and over... and over. So as human if we are doing this to the polar bears and wolves.... it is not so far reaching that something else has been doing it to us.

      Delete