Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Left Vulnerable and Left Wondering

Date: 8/12/2015
Type: CE4/CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00-5:45am (Estimate)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00am (Estimate)
State of Mind Before: Thoughtful (Me)/Pain, Sleep(Aunt)
State of Mind After: Sad, Sore (Me)/Scared, Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Vision Quest Experiment.
Odd occurrences after: Sore, Dry Mouth
Possible Influential Factors:Suggested Influence (Earth Dragon)

My guest woke up around 3:30am and got ready. He left by 4:00am. Likewise the Earth Dragon also needed rest. Before we ended our discussion, he reminded me that "I must be the ambassador and I should remind them, that if we are to establish communication... we both need to go and let us work together so we can talk to them." I admitted my fears yet would do so....

My initial task was to look into ways of bring income for both of us and work on reviewing the audio recordings. However a familiar sound was coming and I was told to sleep. At first I wanted to fight it off as usual... but after the encouraging words of the Earth Dragon I opted for something I haven't done since 1/1/2014. I put away my weapon and lay there focusing on one things. Sebastian barked as if something was around then went to sleep.

(Personal Note: I made my self vulnerable on two fronts. 1) The trust in communication with them, and 2) The trust in another human. The second one is more difficult. As during the VisionQuest I did come to the realization, through him they can get what they want on more amicable turns. However, who I am and what I am, and the circumstance of where I am.... are difficult to abide. I need to be really careful as I can get emotionally scarred. It is always "I"... and never "We", I have learned my lesson from  before...why is this any different? Am I being mocked again???)

I recited a mantra, and focus on the visual and examples are provided on the previous night. Their is already resonance and by chance there are echoes in that examples of the intent "One Mind, One Heart, One Purpose, only together we will establish communication". That was a focus point which "hurts". However, through will, I focused on it. From my point of view something was definitely in the house. I lay still and close my eyes... repeating over and over and focusing on my companion. Weaving that link into a better bond and broadcasting. Noises were heard in the kitchen, hall, bathroom, and I tried not to look. There was a single knock on the door at some point while I was doing this for a good thirty minutes or so... however something happened. I either zonked out or fell asleep, or missing time. I awoke around 5:45am.. I was still repeating the mantra. My mouth was dry and the entire left side of me was cold. I got up went the restroom, and came back lay down and continued reciting.

Around 10:20am I woke up. I was very sad and was crying independently (Meaning I am going through what I have to do with my routine/chores, however I am crying and paying no head. My excuse something in the eye, but I wanna ball up (so I compartmentalize). After about 10 minutes I regain better control. Do not know why I was sad (It was more of a "missing sad", than "scared sad").
My aunt was visibly shaken. I asked what was wrong and she was being evasive and said it was her leg. I caught her mumbling to her self. There were here again. I had to ask her to explain to me, but she was hesitant.

From her POV around 4:15 am, they showed up. There were two of them. They came into her room, checked out her bathroom, the living room, and the kitchen. They seemed to be making a sweep of the house. They looked at her quickly, but were more focused on checking out the house. She attempted to call me, but I did not hear her. She was scared.

I do not know. I am confused about this.



No comments:

Post a Comment