Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Markings on My Chest

Date: 8/10/2015
Type: CE4 "Marking"
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Happy (Me)
State of Mind After: Happy (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Flash of Light night before outside to north.
Odd occurrences after:
None
Possible Influential Factors: Earth Dragon, Resonating Influential Factors

When I awoke around 11:00am on monday, I noticed while in the bathroom there was slight discoloration on my left chest. There seems to be a small triangle of Chevron made up of three dots. The skin color and the lighting made the image hard to come up. However with visual inspection something was amiss. This was not there on Friday 7th, 2015. It did show it to Earth Dragon, and unlike the normal wounds this like more akin to a burn mark. It is inconclusive, but this is not the first time I have had three dots etched onto my body by an unseen presence.


No comments:

Post a Comment