Sunday, August 2, 2015

Missing Account from March (Birthday Check up)

Date: 3/23/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 11:00pm/12:00am/12:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:00pm/12:00am/12:30am (guest)
State of Mind Before: Sad, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Worried (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Birthday two days prior

(Note: This account was not posted in the march time frame. I am currently cleaning out my inbox, as with these accounts I would write them as soon as possible at work an mail it to myself. This was one of those intense incident that I didn't want to remember as I needed to go to work the next day and get on with my life. As it was I was high stressed out and not doing well that week which is why it never got archived here).

I was exhausted and needed to sleep. I put my aunt to be early and went to bed. My kidneys are acting up, they are heating up and other complications. I went to bed trying to think of something pleasant. I could not find my short staff, so I had to sleep with my sword.

I awoke and the room was in a bright blue light, the sound of the fan was muffled down and I had trouble moving. I felt very heavy and weak. There were two or three "greys" in the room. They were walking around and looking at stuff. I am guessing two or three because they kept phasing in and out or most likely I was passing out in micro-sessions (It is like missing frames of film). They also came up to me and were doing something, then they covered me with my comforter from head to toe. I could not see anything but the light became brighter (White/Brown) and the cloth was pressed against me like the oxygen was being removed (vacuum sealed). When my comforter seemed to have encased me fully and the light was overwhelming I passed out. The next thing I remembered I was in a room, soft brown light, the room had round edges and was smooth. I was on a raised surface, covered with a sheet. One of them was busy doing something, it's back was turned. I immediately got up and whirled around with the sheet, using it as a weapon. It was surprised and jumped back. It "popped" out. I kept twirling and spinning the sheet around. It kept
hitting something. It was in the room with me, but invisible. I kept up whirling and snapping the sheet in random directions, moving in an unpredictable manner. Then hey gassed me and the room. I remember collapsing from the gas.

I awoke in my room. I felt very groggy, my eyes were stinging and my throat was very parched. There was a soft light coming from the hall I could see under the door. Out of a reflex, I grabbed my bamboo weapon from under my sleeping mat, opened the bedroom door, and ran into the hallway. I charged with the bamboo short staff (baton) I keep with me. There was a black mass in the hallway, it looked like it was disappointing. The black mass seemed to be two figures walking away.  I went right through it and caused it to break even further. Before I got to my aunts room to see if she was okay. Something from the living room touched me in the head and I passed out.

I awoke in my room again. The stinging in my eyes and throat were still there. I also felt very very cold. I was groggy. I looked at the clock and it was 1:30am. My covers were off, the green comforter was at my feet and my sword under it. My bamboo staff was at the  side of the chair, under a pillow.
It was not there when I went to bed (and as in the second part... was most liked under my sleeping mat when I pulled it out). I went to the washroom doused my face with water and tried to center myself. I went on the computer for a bit, until 2:15am. I was trying to calm myself down and assess what had happened.
After I felt somewhat comfortable I forced myself to go to sleep.

When I awoke at 5:00am and did the usual rounds, my aunt asked me what had happened last night. She says about 15 minutes after my guest went to be something tried opening my bedroom door. She heard the knob being fiddled with. She also heard me shortly before 1:30am open the door, run into the hallway, and then nothing. Then she said she heard me a few minutes after 1:30 get up and use the washroom. However she never heard me walk back to my room.....

My kidneys were also acting up and I had a high fever as well. It was a rough morning as she had her issues too... and I was doing my best in trying to take care of her and making may way to work. Currently I am running a low fever.

My guest got up at 5:30am and left by 6:30am, he seemed not to hear anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment