Saturday, August 22, 2015

What Do I Get??? More Visits

Date: 8/22/2015
Type: CE4/CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:30pm-6:00pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: 5:00pm
State of Mind Before: Sad (Me)
State of Mind After: Sad, Lethargic (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Door Slamming.
Odd occurrences after: Lethargy
Possible Influential Factors: Dreams Night Before.

The following started out as a dream in which Earth Dragon and I were driving around looking for things and asking questions. We got to a small town and settled in there. We picked the local motel in the rural area. Was wondering why I was here and what was he doing. He just said go and look around maybe we will find something. The man at the inn suggested I try the farm. It was on a hill overlooking the town. I walked up the path that seemed to suggest it was closed. The farmhouse was white and had a hedged fence around it. Seemed like colonial style two story dark roof. Two the side was an worker's entrance. A blonde women appeared and said they were closed. I told them I just wanted to ask questions. They told me they were closed. Then Earth Dragon came up and asked if I found anything. I told them that it was closed and we would probably have to come back tomorrow. Another blonde appeared and told the first that she should have manners. They came out to talk to us and took us to the garden. They asked if we were brothers and tried to separate us, Earth Dragon was being more casual and friendly while I was being respectful and reserved. I said "Run", snapped the blonde girls neck and Earth Dragon and I headed down to the town. The farm had not appeared what it was supposed to be... we ran.  
Scene switched to my home.... this time Earth Dragon and I were working on a project. It seemed to be some schoolwork and I was happy. Seemed same age. My grandmother came in the room and asked what I was doing. I told her I am working on a project, and introduced her to Earth Dragon. However he was gone and then she was gone, disappeared. A force entered my room, wind, it started battering my things and I walked past it into the hallway. It was trying to pull me back... but I fought it tooth and nail. I woke up.
It began telling me things at a rapid pace... things I must do. I was paralyzed and couldn't move....the in a clear voice from within myself I heard in a voice deep and dark "Now you can hear me. It is "Name". I will be with you. Finish". Then I was able to move.

This PART I KNOW HAPPENED

I was trying to register what had happened tried to get up, but felt weak. The Mexicans were blaring there damn music and I felt so groggy. I was paralyzed and wanted to get up. Was mad that I dream about Earth Dragon and thought I do not want to be manipulated. I finally felt let getting up when I heard the familiar whining pitch...it was daylight. I quickly closed my eyes.....and began saying in m head "Go Away". The footsteps came and I was paralyzed once again. I was struggling to say my mantra and think it.
There was something in the room one behind me. The door had slammed closed again. Two were standing at my feet by the DVD case..only because I peaked partially with my eye. They were trying to change the scene and thought it curious that I was trying to vocalize and strongly push a thought through.
I was scared but remained brave for Earth Dragon's sake...it girded me to move forward despite the fear.

. It was trying to change the scene I kept trying to physically and mentally chant the mantra. It got over and was curious. It was close to me....I kept repeating it over and over. It come close to me and leaned over. It communicated " I am not going hurt you. You have things to do. Know that this is happening. I will be back. I am "Name". We already know". It conferred with the other too as what to do. It seemed curious at the notion that I held so hard to the mantra. It held out it's arm in front of me and communicated "what you need". The arm was the dark gray color that I saw during the vision quest. It mocked me... communicated in a whisper "You do know you are a tool to be discarded in the end. What do you get?".

It got up and left with its companions. I still muttered the mantra and made my way out of paralysis.

Another DREAM....
 As I was slowing recovering and it went black. I woke up and felt groggy and made my way to my aunt's room. She was talking to someone and having a conversation with a grey . I saw momentarily what it was and backed up. It moved into the bathroom. My aunt told me that it was here just to talk, it was ok, and would not hurt us. I rushed in and it went into the bathroom. It was in there but phased out.I blacked out and woke up in my room again.

I felt confused. I checked the clock and it was 6:pm. I was fully aware what had transpired.... I got two names as leads, the greys came, I managed to communicate. I was gonna get up and write stuff down, however... I was very very sad. Body was not responding. It wasn't paralysis... I was just very very sad. Analytical mind was trying to get up.... however was emotional contemplating sadness/heartbreak. I feel asleep crying as I was so very sad.

What was worse is this time in the darkness of sleep I get this message "You will not remember. Sleep. Rest. Forget. This is not where you are supposed to be. Do no interfere". I growled in irritation. The message "Forget what you were told, forget the names." I continued to growl. The message continued "Stop resisting. What are you doing? No." I growled and enforced my will to shut up that message and attack. I was already upset and was feed up. Message continued "There is nothing to gain???" It attempted to erase my dreams and interaction... but it said as a command  "Damianus Intra, Dos", which is latin for "Tame-Within-back (Arch)! and memories scrambled. Again I woke up around 7pm. I couldn't remember the names.... those were so important. They sounded greek...but I cannot remember. I know what they were. I was angry and sad.

I feel very very drained. Emotionally I feel hurt. I know what they are implying. Reason triumphs over emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment