Monday, October 19, 2015

The Department of the Army and Veterans of Foreign Wars


One of the things that come up with UFO research is that the idea of the Military being involved somehow.
As far as I know family wise I had on my maternal side, an uncle serve in the U.S. Navy and an Uncle who served in the Merchant Marines. My grandfather as far as I know had no military connections, but did work as a mason building many large scale projects all over Southern California from freeways to "other". On my paternal side, my grandfather served in the U.S. Navy, was a member of the American Legion, and a member of the Veterans of Foreign War. By marriage on the paternal side, I have an Uncle who served additionally in the U.S. Navy. The odd connection is both of my grandfather's come from the same town in Texas. Twins run on the maternal side.

The alien issue with my family is mostly on my maternal side. Both of my uncles had UFO experiences. The Naval one supposedly saw a UFO along with my mother in Lincoln Heights, CA. My other Uncle who was a Merchant Marine worked at Almansor Park in Alhambra where several UFO are sighted near the park and the San Gabriel Mission. Not much is known about my paternal grandfather, but my father according to his sister suffered an episode which traumatized in his  teens/early twenties. What is worse from what I can piece together is that my mother and father may not have been what they seem.

My mother had a history of functional psychological issues, and is a twin. She worked under Headstart and was a teacher and educator at the Pre-school to Kindergarten level and was very outgoing and highly creative. My father was a total loser, he was an very intelligent man who did not fit in...and had a history with drugs. He was my mother's fixer upper "project". He was from the Merced/Bakersfield area and at least 10 years younger then my mother. To make a long story short... during my mother's pregnancy she was visited by aliens examining her "Developing Child aka Me" and chased by wolves. I always assumed this was partly due to her families generational abductions. My father was convinced I was not his child. I am assuming that he may have saw something during one of my mother's examination/abductions or their have may been something more.

My father is still alive, and I really have no contact with my paternal family due to the overall issues of my childhood. Based upon what I know and can remember, there is a strong possibility that my father may have been in one of the Mind Control Programs initiated by the government...either MK search or MK Ultra. His behavior and mannerism would suggest that he may have been used in such a program. Possibly my mother as well to some extension as she herself was obsessed with Butterflies. Even my father's girlfriend/wife Carol may have been his handler. It would be interesting to pose that I am a result of Aliens and a Covert Government Initiative. Supposedly there are traits which some of characterized me as being some type of defective agent....or at the very least someone who received some partial training. Could my paternal grandparent sold his son....to an agency for use?

Coincidentally, my father's home in the Los Angeles area was near a Veterans of Foreign War building. This is the site of my first encounter with a UFO and Aliens. I come to recently find out that I live a few minutes from the Los Angeles Department of the Army, which operated under the Army Engineering District. It serves the interests of the National Security and International Affairs sector. It is located by the main Union Pacific Railroad system in East of Los Angeles. These may not be full fledged military bases, but both building are large enough to conduct and conceal other activities.

We do know that the United States Air Force, along with NASA are the primary armed forces involved with UFOS. The U.S. Army itself is often responsible for recovery and transport to USAF bases. They are also the one who engage hostile Aliens. The Navy deals with any USO and UFO they come across. It is just very odd that their are pieces coming together. It could be nothing but.... it is just an odd coincidence.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    very interesting background you have! Looking forward to read more about this.

    ReplyDelete