Sunday, November 8, 2015

Grey Left Me Hanging and Someone Took A Picture

Date: 11/7/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:30am-5:30
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00am (Me)/1:00am (Aunt), 3:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: In Pain, Sad (Aunt)/Scared (Me)/Occupied (Guest)
State of Mind After: In Pain, Sad (Aunt)/Scared (Me)/Occupied (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Aunt saw tall one 11/4 in her room at 12:45am
Odd occurrences after: Aunt saw small one 11/8 in her room at 2:45am

At 4:30 am I attempted to go to sleep. I started chanting my mantra and pictured myself in the golden field as a starting point. I was hoping to see if I could meet up with Earth Dragon there and hopefully we go together to the library.

As I was doing that, something came in the room (I am not asleep, but meditating before I sleep!!!). I kept myself where I was concentrating on the field and waiting for Earth Dragon to show. The individual in the room stopped and faced my bedding area, I ignored it and started talking aloud in both the golden field and here "I need you to come now. It's here".

At that moment the individual in the room lurched forward and tapped me on the head, my eye flew upon and I was paralyzed.I was floated up to the level of my window. It moved in front of me so I could get a look at who it was and then moved back toward my feet. I said the following statements- to questions communicated/Inferred from the being*:
*"What do you want"
-"We want to talk to you, well Earth Dragon does"
*"Earth Dragon, you are talking to me now, what do you want"
-"Earth Dragon, not me, I am not him, the other one"
*"You are the same, what do you want"
-"We want to establish a dialogue"
*"Then come with me and do not fight"
-"No. I am not going to do that. Earth Dragon needs to be here"
*"The other one is using you. He will hurt you like our gift did"
-"No........ this is different.........."
*"He will hurt you. Come I will show"
-"No"

At this time the being left, but I was still held fast up in the air by the window. At this time the room returned to regular brightness (darkness). A man walked in and started to look around my room. He noticed I was floating in the air. He took out a smart phone and took a picture of me, it looks like he was texting and sending it. He got an immediate response and then left. The man was dressed in black sneaky clothes, something he can walk outside with, but something that would not attract attention. White Caucasian male, handsome, athletic frame.
After he left, I was thinking literally "why was I left hanging"? Then through the wall a transparent light being came through. I saw it and it was surprised I saw it. I am not sure if it was astral or a light being... it did not radiate light. It seemed curious as to why I was suspended in the air and pitied me. It motioned a "Shhhhh" to me and faded out.

The grey came back in....

*"Where is he? He is not at the lake. Why?"
-"Trip. Gone. Back on Monday"

Then it dropped me and left. I was stunned at the fact the grey just dropped me. I was not sure what to make of it. Yet I knew this was important and I had to right it down. It was 5:30am, I felt very very very sad as the thought "He is right" came into my mind and I knocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment