Thursday, November 19, 2015

Spider from Mars

Date: 11/16/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00am-3:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00am
State of Mind Before: Bothered (Me)
State of Mind After: Bothered (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Weekend Visit
Odd occurrences after: Physical Pain
Possible Influential Factors: Emotional Vulnerability (The Chosen One Anniversary), Overall Stress

I attempted to go to sleep around 3am as it was suggested by a person after a lengthy conversation. Immediately I began to chant my mantra and instantly knocked out.

In this dream state or mental construct I awoke in my old room in the house. I was in bed with someone who was next to me and attempting foreplay. For a moment I was lost in it, but quickly realized it was wrong. I clearly stated "I am not do this and want no part of it". The being next to me stopped and I willed myself out of bed. The room that was re imagined was a lot taller than myself, things were sized larger as if I were five. As I attempted to leave, the area was enveloped in numerous stands of spiderwebs.

The spiderwebs were everywhere, a thick miasma of webs in which I could see spiders around nests, cluster centers, etc. all doing there own thing. They soon began to fight among themselves. They began turning in on each other. Form my impression, although they worked together...something cause them to split into rival factions.

The spiders were not typical spiders, they were more hexapod than true arachnids.. six-legged.
Their heads were also different as they did not sport the mandible or eight eyes, but instead more of a typical grey's head.

One spider, a shaggy spider, that seemed to be like a jumping wolf spider noticed me. The impression I got from him was "It is all your fault!", "You ruined everything!". It began to threaten me and advanced. I manage to back away toward the bed seeking to climb up on it for safety. I was cornered and alone. As it advanced on me I welled up the courage and killed it by stomping my right leg.

When I woke up there was nothing unusual, the dream seemed to have took 30 minutes according to my clock. When I woke up again in the morning there were some unusual physical affects.

-My left testicle hurt. The intensity of pain was in my groin and fluctuated from tolerable to
sharp from 6:30am to 11:00am.
-My right ankle was bruised.
-My right angle had a puncture mark of three dots forming a triangle similar in size to the one on my chest.


Personal Update
I am tired of talking. There is no resolution to this. Currently on the mundane side I am bombarded with a number of issues that still go unresolved. All that I done seems in vain and any hopes are bleak. There are some very hard decisions I have to make soon and I feel that as usual I truly do walk alone.
Right now I want to close off completely because I hurt and I feel utterly worthless. Due to my programming I can not just get up and leave.

Incidents like these were some sort of emotional connection is replicated if extremely damaging to me. What they do does not reflect the real world, in turn I know this, and in turn causes deep wounds. I myself knew some copping mechanisms, but they are just band-aids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment