Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Adventure in Dreamtime

Date: 12/19/2015
Type: CE4, Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:30am
State of Mind Before: Worried, Sad (Wood Rabbit)
State of Mind After: Worried,Sad (Wood Rabbit)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors: Interpersonal Tension, Sad

1st Dream
I was drafted and forced going back to college. There were many people around me and all of them seemed to be staring off in the distance. Each person was given a laptop or tablet with a metallic suitcase. Everything was serialized and suited for that person. When I approached them they handed me a case and a laptop. I looked at it and thought to myself "This isn't me. There has been a mistake". I tried talking to other but they were all preoccupied with their devices. I decided to check the laptop out and see who it belonged to. I tried longing into my gmail account to contact Earth Dragon. There has been a mistake... this isn't for me.

2nd Dream
Earth Dragon and I are both in High School, seems we are twin brothers. He is driving his car and has a wound on his inner left thigh. It is bleeding again. I wanted to drive the car, but as with all things we have..it is his. Seems my brother always does that except for the clothes. All we have is his, I don't mind. I was letting him know when we get there he has to see the school nurse. I am very worried about him. I would go with him, but they only know there is one of us. It is rather silly since I am slightly different, but most people don't pay attention. It was mom's idea to keep us separate like that, I don't like it... but that is what we have done for you. Hoping one day we can stand side by side and not be interchangeable.

3rd Dream
I was somewhere in downtown Los Angeles at night. I was looking for Earth Dragon. After a while I went to the industrial district and found him. There were two older Hispanic men in cream colored Cuban style shirts and pants. There was also some kind of harlot with black hair attempting to seduce Earth Dragon who was strapped to a table. Earth Dragon seemed to be drugged up.
One man turned to me and said "How is it that you keep finding him. You can't save him". The other man pulled me toward him physically and grabbed my hand, he saw my ring and took it off. He then tossed me in the corner. He said "Clever trick, you watched and learned. You are far more clever than we thought. After we finish with your better half, I will see if we can salvage you." He then walked over to you and the harlot.

The other Hispanic man came at my with a metallic rod, but choose to kick and beat me instead. He began taunting me by saying "He is our! You are a mistake! We improved you in him, and you... will... not... be.... one... again!" At this point I was furious, not only for the beating, but they took my ring. I was glowing and changed into a werewolf. I grabbed his leg and pulled him in and twisted his neck. He was not dead..but left him there, the harlot ran away as there was trouble. I launched myself at the other man who took my ring and began to wrestle and claw at him.You started to laugh on the table. I yelled "Give me back my ring! How dare you....I am not some mewling defect! I know what I am!". As he lay there on the floor badly injured, I took my ring back and took his. It was a gold band with a rope weave. Between the weave there were about 8 gems, each a different color. I tried putting the ring on and it would not allow it. I forced on my finger and it caught fire. I held it in the palm of my hand and drained its power into my ring, and it just vanished.

I then bound the two Hispanic men, they were not dead, just injured. I berated them on how they had no right to use us and I threatened to do the same. However I realized they would never learn and they were only middle men. I unbound Earth Dragon, he was dazed. I shifted back to my human form, but it was a form similar to you. I lifted you up and said "We will be safe. I found what we need". you and you.
I looked into your eyes for a moment to see if you were ok and understood what I said. You stabbed me in the abdomen with the rod. You walked away as I lay there on the floor and said "You can't save me. I...." End Dream.

Update: Earth Dragon is agitated that I keep appear as him.

No comments:

Post a Comment