Sunday, February 14, 2016

Double Attack Part 1

Date: 2/11/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00am-5:45am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00am
State of Mind Before: Upset, Sad, Anxious, Depressed
State of Mind After: Upset, Sad, Anxious, Tired, Alone
Odd occurrences before: Popping and Knocking Sounds
Odd occurrences after: Military Copter fly by.
Possible Influential Factors: None

I was leery to go to be as I felt uncomfortable. My aunt has some minor incidents, and I am worried about a lot of things. What is worse Valentine's Day is around the corner and only fuels the loneliness deep inside. Since I had to work I forced my self into slumber, trying to get some rest.

Dream 1
I was getting gas for the car. Two people from my school
were with me. However, they were both co-workers from my job. Anthony and Nathan. We were about high school age. There was a forklift in the way so, Nathan and Anthony get out of the car and attempted to drive the forklift out of the way. Some women came by and started yelling at them saying they were underage. They yelled back they were professionals and knew what they were doing. Nathan went all drag queen on her and they wandered off. I simply got my gas and left back to school. Why were they there... I have no idea....so I left.

Arriving back to school the dream starts to split into simultaneous dreams... two dreams separate but running side by side at the same time... (I am not looking at two different things, I am aware of things both).

(1) As I was pulling up to the school parking lot I noticed there were skeletons in a graveyard, it was a "Dia De Los Muertos Celebration".
(2) As I was driving back to the school parking lot a silver egg [UFO] came down from the sky. It stated to rain and these skeletal alien came out.

(1) It started to rain, I better get to class. I wonder what happened to Anthony and Nathan?
(2) They haven't spotted me yet. I better go to class.

(1) I am in class. I feel bad that I left them at the gas station. The storm seems to be getting worse. My mom comes in an pulls me out of class she says "You belong to me. I made you. Know one can have you, your mine. So you will die."
(2) I am in the class, those skeleton/corpse aliens are around me. They start attacking.

(1) My aunt tell me I have to run an get out. The rest of my family shows up and holds me down.
(2) The skeleton/corpse aliens surround me and hold me down. They pull out crystals and begin doing something.

(1) I will myself to vanish.
(2) I will myself to vanish. The aliens are confused and are trying to get my back. I reappear as XXX. I bit my thumb and started to do angelic blood magic, I was writing glyph in Enochian undoing what they were attempting to do. and banishing them. They began to start yelling in my head "HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS??!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE LAKE???". There concentration falters and I hear them individually.."How", "How", "How", "How", "Do it again", "How", "How", "How". I reply in a my voice "I am in the service of my LORD. I am his and I have faith! He made me XXX... er.. XXXX? BE GONE!

Dream 2
The dream transitioned. I was aware of what just happened. I was now 13 in a residential neighborhood. I was with my twin brother Marcos, some women with a baby, and we were trying to get away. I started to question my surroundings, what was happening, and how I know my twin name is Marcos.
My brother looked at me and told me to focus, we need to get out. I knew how to navigate better, so I needed to find us a safe place to hide. I guided us through the neighborhoods, it was a nice upper middle class community.
The people who were chasing us were bikers, yet I knew they were something else....not really bikers. The lady kept saying "I did not sign up for this. This was not what i wanted". I know that the baby she was carrying was related to us, yet was not. I find this all very odd.
We eventually avoided them and found a place, we got into the garage. I wanted to talk to my twin. The only thing I began to pick up was that between the both of us he was the more social and outgoing one, the brave one. I was cautious, reserved and a scholastic. We work in tandem sharing our thoughts I was probing "our" mind. The I realized what he was doing and started to look at him. He was talking to the lady and then touched the baby on the forehead and said something. He looked at me and said, "Don't worry. Take care of him. This way I can always still be with you". He takes off and leaves us. I sense he was trying to do something brave and was killed. The baby was crying I felt empty like whole was now in my heart. He is dead. I drop to my knees crying. The lady is screaming as they come in and drag us away. The baby is crying.... I am crying." Then there is a voice that doesn't belong and is heard clearly through all of the noise...

"wait. Have him do it again. He knows how. We already know of this.... they are the sssame (refers to baby crying/me crying, my brother dead)..SSShow the other thing."

I wake up.

The first thing I realize is that I am in the room, but it is dark. All the lights are off, the DSL modem, my game consoles, the night light, everything is powered off. The only thing slightly glowing is my clock radio... but that is powered off (enchantment track as to why the clock works still). I am aware that it is completely dark, however I can still see. everything is in Sepia Tones. I am paralyzed and I struggle. As I look around the room I see a total of four entities. Two at the door, two in the bathroom. They were rummaging through my mind and looking around. They left me half-paralyzed. One said "What do we have here" and began going through my head. I began to counter by listing books, movies, catalogs, comics, favorite characters, DVDs, TSR worlds, any and every non-nonsensical things to get them to go. As soon as I started on anime it replied "Anime? We know who Anime is." Then began to sing "Digimon. Digital monsters. Digimon are the champions...and laughed". That distracted me.

The being were about 4-5 feet tall, and looked like alien skeleton/corpses. They moved disjointed in frame, meaning it looked like they moved fast...but out of sync. One of them touched my left leg and cheek. They seemed to be wispy shadows, but I know they were solid. I am assuming that the nature of the wispy shadow was a way to bend light, and since it was dark that is what I was saw. When they looked in my direction I could see a pinpoint of light reflected off of their black eyes. They were curious to see what else I could do. They cause my wold pendent to fly from it place and hit the floor. One said "XXXX doesn't love you" as a taunt. I retorted "No" and 'Get out". They laughed... I then did something unexpected...even to myself...

"In the name of Jesus Christ, I am a child of YHWH."

They stopped, As they looked at me I could see their faces clearly. The light that was a pinpoint illuminated the room so i could see them fully. I started to recite the Lord's Prayer and the Hail Mary. Each time I uttered a word I could see ripples of light emanating from me. It ebbed and flowed when I spoke, increasing in intensity. They were bothered and said "At last! We know! It comes out!" and they disappeared as I continued reciting. The light continued as I went on chanting... and noticed they retreated. I looked at the clock. 5:45am. I did a final intense flash and I could move again and things were back to normal. It was 5:45am. I bit dazed, after collecting myself I started to text Earth Dragon what happened by 6:10am. A military helicopter flew over.

Personal Note: These were not the standard or typical aliens I dealt with. The appearance reminded me of a persons account of their "aliens". I believe that "Miss J" is interfering.
Apparently during this time, Earth Dragon as well had his own attack too.

No comments:

Post a Comment