Sunday, February 7, 2016

Howling in Pain

Date: 2/6/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 5:00am
State of Mind Before: Upset
State of Mind After: Agitated
Odd occurrences before: Popping Sounds
Odd occurrences after: Popping Sounds.
Possible Influential Factors: Previous Activity

Over the past week, there have been some odd dreams. Most of the dreams/nightmares were concerning the family. Once again I was put into social situation with them. I do not want to be around them and do not want to have anything to do with them. These situations get me very upset as they are not reality. They hate me and treated me badly in life, why would they be using the "standard/ideal" family situation when that wasn't the case. In these situations I became highly agitated and violent as these are not the people I want to be around. During these episodes I been having and odd interlude between them, where I am taken out briefly to a white room. I am having trouble remembering most of what happened there. The last time I was there I was told to choose between "Earth Dragon" and his brother. There were presented to me in the buff and asleep, floating in mist. I said "no" and was told to choose. In the end I responded "You know where my loyalty lies". I was then returned to the horrible nightmares of my family.

Additionally they been waking me up from the dreams to show me this is real. Something happens there and they say look. I wake up and I am looking at something here. It is like there are mapping my mind for something. They been making pinpoint connection here and there. I know its happening. So why the correlations?

This night through I was going to bed around 5am, I was getting the suggestion to "go to sleep/your turn". I didn't want to. I was laying there and I heard a familiar sound which I started to hum as feedback internally and externally. It stopped, but body began to vibrate. I got scarred, and then I was paralyzed.

I was turned so.... I was no longer facing the door, but now facing the desk. I called out for "Earth Dragon". They stopped. They seemed to have a question as "Why are you saying your name". I then started to howl. For some reason, I was howling in such great sorrow. They didn't do anything to me, but I felt such pain and loss I was projecting it out as howls. They stopped and left. It was about 5:45am.

I felt stupid again. Why did I call out for "Earth Dragon". I reprimanded myself. I felt so dumb and weak. I curled up into a ball, thinking "I am alone, I am always alone" and fell back to sleep still clinging on to a partial hope.

DreamI have a headache and I am very sad. I am walking down a street. There are people, but there are also other things looking from behind store windows. They are not visible. Just outlines. I hear in my head.

-"It can see us as well, the eyes follow"
-"It can hear us."

I walk faster and try to get away from the store fronts so I start walking in the middle of the street. There are no cars, and no one seems to care.

I stop and say, "I know you are there, show yourselves."
Three of them appear. One tall on and two others still invisible behind them. It looks at me and I fall to the ground, I am clutching on to something. Again my thought starts to go out to "Earth Dragon". I am clutching something... I am asleep?

I am laying somewhere, not my room. I am holding onto something. Its a "comfort thing", kinda like... let him hold onto it, it makes him docile. My eyes are closed, but I am watching (remote viewing??).

-"You can hear, you know how to watch."
-"Make the same, Test. Stay still."

Positioned to lay on right side, Fingers along my back tracing spine, stops toward upper lower back. Feel a prick.

-"He cannot save you. We took him away. He cannot save you. We bought him back. He cannot save you."
-"Not supposed to be"

It traces his finger along my back. They are testing me. They seemed interested in my lower back. I think this is just because of the influence of the text I got. There is more than one, they are making comments.
 
-"No. This is happening."
-"Both same. Stay still."
-"This one still calls out, why? Should not know."
-"Need to choose which one, pick".
-"You need to stay. You are not to expire."
-"Answer Phone"
Personal Note: One seemed irritated at the end that I am still reaching out and I am aware of something. I was also told I am not to kill myself anytime soon, they are not done with me :-( . Past three days I am not feeling myself. I wanna withdraw, photosensitive, I feel cut off.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment