Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thursday Night Attack...again

Date: 2/17/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00am-4:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00am
State of Mind Before: Sad
State of Mind After: Sad, Depressed
Odd occurrences before: Popping and Knocking Sounds
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: High activity.

All night there were odd noises and thumps. Since I started praying, there has been a lot of activity testing the strength of wards. My aunt has been hearing footsteps, and Sebastian started whimpering. I went to bed at 3:00am, I was depressed over many things. I feel really sad that no matter what, I am misunderstood and seen as malign. This whole thing in the past year has been hard. I toss and turn and finally find a comfortable pose to sleep. I am resting on my side facing the door, my left hand is above my head out stretched, and my ankles are crossed. I try to relax and think of something pleasant.

I get a weird feeling of something in the room around 3:30am. I sense that one is in the bathroom and the other by my door. I am communicated to "He is defiant", "You interfered". "Your fault he resists".
I answer back "I need to go to bed. You made me late. I love him, leave him alone, I am his". They start the high pitched sound and start to paralyze me. I cannot move, but remain calm. The illumination in my room starts to go dark and is now replaced by that sepia light... it is like last week. The one that was in the bathroom scratches my left ankle, trying to pull my leg. It says "Can't hide again. Show ussss.... we know. She will see". At this point my eyes are still open so I can see.

There is movement by the door and bathroom. They do not want to get to close. They are watching. There is a floating mass by my left. It appears to be a mass like a brain with an eye, wispy starfish like tendrils stick out. It is trying to avoid my gaze. Its attempting to blend into the background, but it is having trouble. There are invisible spiders crawling about. Some beneath the pillows and sheets. Some over it. They are looking for something.
They are searching. I think "What the hell. You know I am not him. This is his thing. You are pissing me off now". I hear a whisper "Find it". As I am irritated a small white plasma orb appears above my head. It starts to sway back and forth slowly. "I am warning you, go away".
They start communicating "What is it doing???? Make him stop. Make him stop. Make him stop!!!"

I say "You HAVE NO POWER". I am out of the paralysis. The light slowly comes back to normal. I calmly and quietly dispersed them. I sigh "I am not him".

I sit up and think about texting him. No. I will go back to bed, I am tired of this. No one cares about me. I am alone in this. I need no one.

In the morning I wake up and recall the previous night. I decide to share what happened. He is my partner, no matter what, I need to trust him even though he has issues with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment