Friday, April 29, 2016

Daytime Visit Brown One

Date: 4/28/2016
Type: CE4, Dreams (Not here)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 1:00pm (Aunt)
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Sad, Hurt (Aunt), Depressed, Sad (Me)
State of Mind After: Sad, Confused (Aunt), (Tired)
Odd occurrences before: Forced Dream
Odd occurrences after: I am Off

I woke up around 11:00am and wrote down my dream as instructed by my friend. I finished an hour later as it was long and complicated.

My aunt says that around 1:00pm a humanoid brown being, on of them came into her room. It then walked out the front door. She heard it walking around.

I was up at this time. I heard nothing, but Sebastian was bothered in the morning and around 1:00pm. I picked him up and hugged him. He was trembling.

My friend came around 3:30pm and then took a nap. I took a nap as well until 8:00pm. My friend says I seemed off. Not quite myself. Truthfully I feel a bit hollow. Do to the recent communications, I am very hurt.
I don't like what I am seeing or sensing. Also it just reminds me of how alone I am. I feel I being tricked again and things are gonna happen all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment