Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hospital Rape and Flashback

Date: 3/27/2016
Type: CE4 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:30am (Me)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:30am (Me)
State of Mind Before: Sad Upset
State of Mind After: Confused (Me)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Previous Weeks issues

Dream
I was at the Montebello Hospital. I woke up in a room. I can't remember what was going on. "They" were doing test. My pant were off and my underwear was torn. I have brief flashes of what just occurred. Someone had my legs in stirrups and had my ass exposed. Something happened and it wasn't pleasant. I don't know. I need to get out. I am up on the third floor, the Air Condition/Maintenance Floor.

I am partially naked, there are piles of clothes here. I just pick some stuff out, sweats and a shirt. I sneak out. There are odd people walking around. They don't really notice or care. I make my way to the parking lot. I find my car. The keys are inside and I start to dive home. I have a extra pair of clothes in a gym bag. I put those on. I want to put the underwear on, but there is no place to stop. It is broad daylight. I just want to get home. I think of stopping by a McDonald's or something, but people are starring at me weirdly.

I drive to my mother's apartment in east los angeles. I go there. I really don't want to be here, but I need to talk to Desiree's dad, Robert. He knows something. Their house is "haunted", I know its not ghosts too. We have a discussion, night is falling. I better go in... he doesn't want to be outside after dark. It has something to do with Audrey D. I should go home... to my house. I am so tired. I don't feel good. My back hurts. I go to sleep in the living room.

As I fall asleep I have a flashback...............
The weird lights are outside again. I am about 7-8. This is not a helicopter. There is no noise. I stay low to the ground and crawl to the bedroom. I stay low. I try to get to my mom's bed to wake her up. She is not there. I hear movement in the kitchen. The back door opens. They are walking in again. I quickly crawl to the bunk bed and go under the bed lowest bunk. I start crying. I wedge myself in the corner. I make sure to put as many things as I could in the way, shoes, stuff animals, etc. I can see their feet. They are looking around the bed. One of them bends down and forcibly reaches it hand under the bed. It grabs a fist full of clothes. Another one gets on top of the bed and goes to the corner reaching down, trying to grab at me from there. The area goes bright white...momentarily seeing rainbow colors and I knock out".

Dream again resumes......
My mom walks in and notices I am asleep in the living room. The bright light is outside again. I am half asleep. She says " I am going to see your grandma now. You are not invited. You are to stay here. Your kind is not wanted. Sleep and never wake". I am groggy... she leaves. I force myself to get up... I need to go home.... I need to leave. I look for my things and gather them up. I almost grab some of my brother's things... "I want to kill him, he hurts me"... no.. this guy is not my brother. My brother was taken away from me. I walk out the door. My car is gone. It is completely dark, no moon, no stars. I am determined to get home

Personal Note: I am already aware of the flashback. It was one of the memories I had when I was younger that is has not been categorized. I am also aware of the issue with those people from East L.A., and unknown why those memories popped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment