Thursday, August 4, 2016

Movie: Extraordinary: The Stan Romanek Story




Extraordinary: The Stan Romanek Story was released in 2013 by J3Films. It features a small sample of the events that have happened to Stan Romanek beginning in 2000 with his first sighting of a UFO, which escalates to Abductions, contact with hybrid children, miraculous healing, auto writing with advance physic formula on FTLs, and other amazing occurrences. It also deals with the ridicule and harassment involved in going public with evidence. It also delivers a personal up and close view on who Stan real is as a person.

Stan along with other researchers have documented over 195 incidents with video, audio, and third party eye witness accounts. Much of the footage was already shown on Youtube and he quickly became a celebrity in the UFO community, selling his and his wife's amazing story of these experiences.



Messages: The Worlds Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story (2008)
The Orion Regressions (2011)
Answers (2012)
From the Side of My Bed (2012)

What makes this case even more interesting besides the gambit of UFO and alien encounters is the fact that their has been a number of threats on this man's life allegedly from the government or other organizations that wish to keep the matter of this subject silent. Many have claimed he is a fraud, that some of the incidents are staged.. It has gotten to the point where he has been monitored and bugged, and even accused of sex crimes to discredit him. Either way, you have a man going through an experience that is shared in someway or another with many in the community.

(Personal Note): In my research I have crossed paths with other who know Stan, he is a celebrity because he publicized his account. However, the experiences he has gone through are alot more common then one would think. Myself I have thirty some years of accounts since 1978, and I know it stretches back as far back 1906 on my maternal side. I feel for the guy, but in all honesty the experience was not that "Extraordinary to me"....it was very familiar to me. It is one of many stories that people ignore, there are many around the world that share this story..
Although I a being cynical, I am not one for at the for front. I applaud him for his courage and strength. I see him as a kindred spirit and empathize with him. It is a hard and lonely life, but at least he has found a center.


No comments:

Post a Comment