Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September's First Incident

Date: 9/20/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:00am (Me), 4:15am (Aunt/Me)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am (Aunt) /12:30am (Guest), 7:00am (Me)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)/Tired (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)/Tired (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Pops, Blue Flash of light at 1:45am (Castiac Lake)
Odd occurrences after: None

I been having insomnia and for some reason I do not want to go to sleep. I been on and off, and my body shut down for a bit today but I woke up again. I tried to relax playing World of Warcraft to get my mind off certain things. My room is dark and only a few place where light manifests, such as the TV, computer screens, bathroom, and main room light. So if something flashes or lights up I can tell. This night I just had my blue night light on and the laptop computer screen. So no outside light could appears from the windows as they are sealed. I also keep my door closed. Around 2:00am a bright flash of light occurred along the inner room wall that runs along the bathroom. It seemed to emanate from the bathroom doorway, as where I was sitting it was blocked by a bookcase, but the flash could be seen along the wall. It was odd. However I paid no mind and continued playing till 3:00am. Around 4:00am thoughts of them came in my head, but ignored it and focused on sleeping. They asked about my BF, why do I care and love him. They wanted to know where he went. They also wanted me to come outside. They kept asking why him...... I stayed inside and focused on going back to sleep until my aunt started yelling.

The previous night I took my bf home...when I walked to the car I was checking my phone...suddenly a blue light flashed on me. There was no car on the other side of the park, nor was their a vehicle along the street. The light seemed to have come from no source but was directly in front of me and came from either (his house or across the park, but was pointed on me only). I did not think much on it.

During the time I was being questioned....my aunt had an odd experience in her room. She claims that my "mother/her twin" came into the room. She was wearing all white gown and glowing. She was thinner than she was usually. She told my aunt "I am waiting for you. I am here to see you. Tell my son I love him". She then  walked out of the room and my aunt began to yell...I heard her and then I rushed in. I had to calm her down since she was crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment