Thursday, October 6, 2016

Shadow Beings

Date: 10/6/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am (Me, Aunt) /12:30am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)/Tired (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)/Tired (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Pops, Light Flashing, Walking on Carpet
Odd occurrences after: None

Currently at home and at odds with some things with my partner. His view of things is somewhat different and I am trying to see things from his point of view. However, due to the fact that my aunt is experiencing things in her own way.....I no longer no what to trust. He is saying one thing, but independently my aunt and I are experiencing other.

After talking with him I went to sleep. I was sad for several reasons, money issues and relationship issues were the main thing. My heart is hurting and well running away is not the answer. I knew what I was getting into. I tried going to sleep, but I had trouble as every hour I would wake up (basically tossing and turning, and ignoring the pops and flashes). Around 3:30am I felt uneasy, but went back to sleep, at 4:30am I heard something walk around the room. In all honesty I knew it was them masked in shadow....I quickly put that out of my head as suggested. I had the impression of that in my head (as well as this morning around 9:00am). Around 5:30-7:30am I had a bout of missing time. I won't say it is true missing time as I was aware I was here, but things didn't not sink up....I was out of it and time seemed to jump from moment to moment...something was occurring but not sure (I think I was closing myself off).

Now my aunt has been having trouble sleeping due to pain and that she is scared from last months incidents.
Last night she heard the big room door open and close shortly before 4:30am. The dogged began to whimper and then something entered here room. It was a solid shadowy being, it stopped for a moment then walked into her bathroom. Presumably it walked into my room at that point as well (the carpet walking sound).

No comments:

Post a Comment