Thursday, November 10, 2016

Smokey Greys



Date: 11/7/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 9:00pm-7:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:00pm (Me, Aunt) /12:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Very Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)/Tired (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)/Tired (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Pops, Whistles, Hums
Odd occurrences after: None

   After a few days my wolfbrother left. Over the previous days he has had trouble sleeping, again because of the false "Nayr". Although we have discussed this he has decided to pursue things his own way, making something that is not into something that is. This has affected my sleep patterns as well as I have become physically ill and uneasy. What is worse is that my feelings have been hurt as well. The night he left I went to bed early. I was sad and depressed over a great many things. As expected I had a fitful sleep once again, but had trouble falling asleep due to constant pop and odd whistles. They were hear again, those noise do not occur randomly and where increasing as I was trying to fall asleep. I was uneasy.
   Sometime during all of this I fell asleep, but awoke several times as there were these hazy beings walking about the room. They were around 3 feet in height, but seemed like 2D flat images. They were discussing something about my wolfbrother. Two of the twelve came foward to me and asked where my wolfbrother was. I told them he is not here and is at home. They said this was his home and I was his, but I told him he is at the lake and that is his home. He doesn't want me and for them to go away and stop this. No one wants me. I was partially paralyzed and they left after awhile as they discussed things. When they left I managed to get up. I was phased, but too depressed and went back to sleep. These were odd as I never encountered smoke 2D grey before.





No comments:

Post a Comment