Wednesday, December 14, 2016

White Light Shines Through

Date: 12/13/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:55am-4:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00pm (Me-Next Day) /10:00am (Aunt)/10:00pm (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Very Sad, Insomnia (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Very Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Pops, Someone walking outside windows and brushing against the glass, "We are here", DNA Tests Results
Odd occurrences after:White Dot, Walking Around, odd discoloration on aunt

As people already know I am having serious sleeping issues. My sleep pattern has been disruptive over the past few weeks. I am discounting this as a measure of stress and anxiety, and possibly because of the holiday season. Thanksgiving and Christmas only reinforce how alone and unloved I am, that I do not belong. It is always a trying time that I pretend through. Also as can be expected I am doing my best to maintain what I have barely, getting by. I keep doing what I can and what I must in order to survive and make sure I take care of my loved ones. I am also currently emotionally wounded. I heal, but this one hit hard.

Last night I didn't go to sleep. I didn't distract myself either like I usually do. I was on the net doing research into a variety of things from DNA Analysis, Ethnic and Cultural Identity, the science and theory behind the general phenomena of EVPs. I stopped a bit here and there and had a salad and some snacks, read a bit and just tried to sleep ever once and while. I do eventually fall asleep, but it is during the day only for a few hours. Around 3:00am the noises began, there was someone or something walking outside in the backyard. It was bigger than a cat, I could here it as its footfalls moved leaves out of the way. It also came up to the window and brushed the glass. I have bars on the window. Someone brushed against the glass, sounded like they were feeling. There are no obvious marks outside the window. Also there were other footfalls and sounds around the house in the same area "Kitchen" and "Aunt's Bathroom". There were some minor electrical disruption early around 11:30pm-1:30a.m. in which my cell phone turned on a few times. It was not because of any programs running on in the background. Also close to 4:00am I got the "We are here. You should be asleep. You should be asleep. We are here. He hears and more.". Of course I do my best to ignore this. Personally I discount these intuitive notions as I cannot have any evidence other than circumstantial..... I did what I do and stayed in the room.
Around 5:00am, which concerns me is that while one the net...a white pinpoint of light was shined into my right eye. I did move the eye and the dot moved according to my direct line of sight and disappeared after a few seconds. It was reminiscent of when a doctor shines a light into your eye, but there was no lens flare and was focused. There was even the after image...as if a light was shone in. I immediately got up and check on my aunt at this point. She was awake reading her book. She was sad, but since she did not say anything. I assumed it was just her leg.

After my guest got up and left for work I performed my daily duties. While taking care of her I noticed and odd discoloration on her left shoulder. It seemed to make a circle with and older discoloration. I asked if anything was wrong and she said no. I stayed up until 3:00pm and forced myself to go to sleep. During this time, again the knocks and something was walking about the room. I didn't care I needed sleep.
When I awoke around 10:00pm I again did my daily duties with her. This time she was afraid and wanted a stick. I asked her why and she said they came. She didn't want to tell me because she is afraid. She is afraid of what they would do. According to her she was reading a book when she noticed a free floating shadow come into the room. The door was closed...it just appeared in the corner. At first she thought she may have dozed off and this was a dream, but she was still reading. It them soon materialized into a tall white "grey". It stared at her and she looked at it. She noted that it was reflected in the mirrors. It reached out its hand and she muttered "Don't touch me or I will throw my book". She remembers just seeing it leave through the bathroom. It was then I looked at the discoloration on her back. It is faded, but there seems to be a series of small line of "needle" depressions, three dots... two spaced at inch apart and the third two inches from the middle one. This was the upper portions of the circle, the lower one had similar, but this seemed to be something that was older as it was behind a skin discoloration. This was non-conclusive....but it matched the marks on my right shoulder and something similar I saw to the "Horse Whisperer" recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment