Saturday, April 15, 2017

Dream a Little Drone for Me



Date: 4/15/2017
Type: Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:30am (Me)/2:00am (Aunt)/12:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed (Me)/ Sad, In Pain (Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed (Me)/ Scared, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Spider Apartment on Fused One
Odd occurrences after: None

Last night I had a series of dreams where I was at a resort with a beach. I was with Alex and Carlos, and Jeff was around. There was an issue again with making sure we ready to return home before the flight left.
They wanted to go to the beach one last time. As I have for the past few weeks, I having being trying to find my wolfbrother. Instead I keep running into everyone but him. I was really happy to see Carlos and Alex, but I knew they were not real. None of this was real. I had to find my wolfbrother. It was this thought things shifted and I was outside my house in the front yard looking up at the sky.

It was around 3:00am, and new because I look at my clock before I went out. However, I transitioned from one area to a dream to another. How could I look at a clock? That is when I noticed one of several drones flying around the neighborhood. I actually walked further into my front yard to get a good look at it. The funny thing was I was looking at it from s few different angles. 1) I was aware of the sound it was making, 2) It was invisible in the visible spectrum and I could see it was using infrared light to scan the area. It was using light bending technology to render itself invisible. 3) When I switched spectrum (I don't know how) I clearly saw the drones....they were bright white, as they were bending light, it looked like a flying bread box with four propellers, a sled, and a single dome camera on the front. Each one was about three feet long and a foot wide, rectangular.
The things that caught me unaware was he presence of a gentleman walking around. He was monitoring the drones.There were at least five of them in the area, and could see more off in the distance. He noticed me looking up in the general direction of the closest drone. He entered my yard and walked up to me and asked me what I was looking at. A drone flew closer to me and started to move it infrared sensor light. I moved out of the way and back into my doorway, I closed the door and said "I don't talk to strangers, I was just looking at the stars it is a beautiful night. Go away. The sign says no solicitors." He just said "Oh" and walked away. I woke up around 6:30am.

The previous night though I was at the movie theater again. Again I was searching for my wolfbrother. I thought I found him, but it was a weird amalgamation of the previous star seed and him. It was very hurtful as when went to his apartment there were spiders. He killed some, they were big bulbous ones. He said they were around here, but for me not to worry. The being looked like my wolfbrother, but had many elements of the previous star seed. I felt mixed, I was happy yet extremely distrustful. I woke up feeling even more sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment