Sunday, April 9, 2017

Midnight Visit

Date: 4/09/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A (Me)/12:00am (Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:00pm (Me)/N/A(Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed (Me)/ Sad, In Pain (Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed (Me)/ Scared, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Full Moon April 11
Odd occurrences after: None

My activities for the day were rather simple, as I attended a festival at a local Buddhist temple.
This week they are conducting ceremonies, chanting from 5:30am to 9:30pm. The temple is a nice place and is the second time I been there. I must admit despite things, my mood is melancholy and somber. The absence of my wolfbrother has greatly diminished certain aspects of my personality and outlook. His memory haunts me, and feel he is with me. The connection we have has been severed, however every once in awhile I feel it again. In the evening I went to bed early because I was so very sad. I had a dream, that was repeating or carry over from a few nights ago, it was another dream where I was performing for an exam.
It was relating to eachother, but the dream didn't stick out as much. Questions, questions, and research.

My aunt though had an experience. I attended to her as usual and I made dinner for her. I made sure she was comfortable before I rested a bit. My back and temperature were up as usual, so I made sure that my room was frigid. I feel asleep around 9pm. She on the spent the remainder of the evening watching TV and drifted off to sleep back and forth. It was sometime after 11:00pm and before 12:00pm that she would awake once more. She thought it might have been me, coming in to give her the medication and put her to bed. However she screamed when a black robed figure came in. It was around 5'8", grey skin, large head, and eyes. It pointed at her. It was there for about 30 secs before it abruptly left. Around that time my guest stopped by after watching his family.
I woke up somtetime before 12:30am unaware of what happened. I got up to put her to bed and giver her the medication. I noticed that her door was closed, which was odd....because when I let her know I went back to my room, the door was partially ajar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment