Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sad Truths: Modern Educayshun


I know everyone before me has said, and everyone after will say it.... what has gone wrong with our society?
I understand that we change and evolve, but is this what we are getting to.

In regards to the UFO and Alien phenomena....I feel we are headed this way. We have individuals, with empirical data and facts, being silenced by those who want disclosure and see things in a fashion where all is good and come to the light.

Logic has been replaced by faith, fact is reaplced by heresay, and no one wants to challenge or question things to find a truth. It is about belonging....no ability to mutual agree and meet on a field of shared perspective. I feel like the guy here, if you don't agree with the Kumbaya(s) and drink the punch....then you are hunted down for not viewing reality through the "New" vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment