Friday, May 19, 2017

Wolfbrother Walked off....

Be Well, Safe, and Happy

Date: 5/18/2017
Type: Data
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 12:30am to 5:30pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Extremely Depressed, Worried, Determined (Me)
State of Mind After: Numb, Hurt, Depressed (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Our Connection
Odd occurrences after: N/A

As many of you already know, I have discussed our story on here for the past two years. My Wolfbrother means everything to me and I tried to help him as best as I could in all things. As you know he has been struggling with his own personal issue was was a direct result of "them" destroying and rewiring his mind and personality. He is a highly intelligent young man and is suffering from and has been hospitalized due to recent issues. From basic observation he does some have tell tale signs that something is off, but otherwise seems normal. His family has been doing everything they can to help him. As of right now he is wondering the desert communities of Lancaster and Palmdale areas going somewhere and traveling the U.S.

Last night I woke up because I felt something wrong, my bond that I have with him told me something was up....but I am 45 minutes away in Los Angeles and he cut off contact with me so only his dad and mom let me know what is up. I was up most of the night pacing with dread, by morning I was exhausted and I was going to go to sleep when his Mom sent me a text at 8:30am that he had gone missing since between 9pm and 4am. His Uncle went searching for him and other looked. They found nothing. I jumped and got ready and let the family know I would search for him......from 10:00am till 3:00pm I scoured the Santa Clarita and Palmdale areas, and by the grace of the animal spirits I found him. I contact his Uncle and Mom, and they had me call the local authorities. His home region was very supportive and would pick him up, but he was unfortunately out of their jurisdiction now.

My wolfbrother was surprised I found him. He allowed me to say good by and give him a hug. He wanted me to go with him on his journey. For the next two hours from the Fire Department, Highway Patrol, and Local Sheriffs we attempted to get him help. Despite any back history or evidence we attempted to provide...they would not help him, although he seemed off. Apparently...unless you are an immediate danger to yourself or someone else they are not stepping in. You cannot do Euthanasia.....but you can simple walk out into to desert and never come back..... (never depending on civil enforcement again). They empathized with me and I was calm understanding their position. As per his family's request I followed behind until his Dad could arrive. Sadly this last attempt failed as he tried to talk to his son, I gave them there privacy and hanged back. When this failed I attempted to say one last goodbye and let him know that his Mom loved him and others, they had me find him. Since he saw me with each time the authorities arrived, he hated me more and more, didn't say anything but I could see it in his eyes. The last things he told me was basically "To leave him alone forever and to go away."

We lost him now........we have no idea of where he is heading to....what he will do. He does not want to be contacted and has left a mess that will follow him if he does try to re-establish himself.

I am only posting this as a record of what has transpired. If anyone every encounters him, he has a loving family who misses him, a wolfbrother who is torn by his absence. He is a very special guy.

I love you Wolfbrother. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. You are the one individuals who I woke up every morning wondering about and the last person I think about before going to bed.

Wolfbrothers
 
Update: 5-21-2017
The family last contacted me letting me know he was found in Lake Los Angeles again, this time on the side of the road with no shoes. Authorities took him to the hospital and a few hours later released him as he was "fine" (mostly likely because he has no insurance). The family is upset with local authorities as they do not see the pattern of self destructive behavior. As of this point I am unaware of what is happening again.




No comments:

Post a Comment