Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Messages and Dreams in Sunner

Date: August 30, 2017
Type: Dreams
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: N/A 
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: N/A
State of Mind After: N/A
Odd occurrences before: Flooding In Houston, Solar Eclipse, Insomnia, Kidney Issues
Odd occurrences after: Withdrawn

As of late July 2017, this blog went to private. I have been getting a number of communications as noted the past few times of to quiet down and that we have been marked. I also did this because the UFO Community and Abduction Support Groups are honestly a joke, both;

-Concentrate on the Metaphysical/Spiritual aspects also making it a religious experience
-Many of stockholme syndrome, where it is a beautiful experience and they are "chosen". If you had a negative exprience there is obviously something wrong with you.
-Too many fans and enthusiast, with the so called leaders gearing for the profits aspects instead of helping people.
-Instead of empowering ourselves....the community puts "faith" in so called researchers. People who are just as lost as most of us, looking for answers and running toward their new belief systems.

No one wants to take accountability, look for facts and attempt to fight back. It is about Mass Media and public exposure. I doesn't help that it has hit me personally as well with my Wolfbrother.... which has done more damage than the "Starseed" in total.

During the past week if have had a lot of activity with dreams. These are not normal dreams.....I been attempting to force myself to sleep.....during the night. I been waking up consecutively in a row about every 15-20 min...sitting straight up with mild panic attacks. Not only am I aware of something wrong in my room and house, but there is something wrong with the dreams.

First off despite the fact I am waking up and falling back to sleep, back and forth......the dreams are consistent, consecutive, and continuous. It as if I am trying to not be there.....wake up...and realize something is going on here..and told "Sleep". There is a level of frustration in the waking world from something...as I am coming out to often from whatever is happening on the dream side. I am also waking wanting to transcribe and someone is actively interfering with "Sleep. Forget" or "You have done this. Sleep".

Dream Scenario 1:
New selections are being offered to replace my Wolfbrother. There are periods in which I am being introduced to several candidates to work with, as a replacement. I am told to choose, and specifically I am being told that I must say "I wish for this....".
This is officially the third time in which I am presented with a choice to choose someone. In recent years it was with the "Starseed" Dely, and then with my Wolfbrother. They want someone else to come in. I am refusing.....they do not understand my despondency. They have even tried tried to get a supposed avatar of my wolfbrother to interact and speak with me to choose someone, both in an aggressive and kind manner.

Dream Scenario 2:
The resorts are again popping up and once again, Alex and Carlo are showing. For some reason Alex and Carlo are significant, just as Jeff is. It is odd that Philip and Robert never factor in. At the resorts we are always there for some trip with masses of other people. I am always looking for my "partner", my other half is missing. Despite what ever scenario is going on I do not want to be there and I wander off. Either I try to get home early or I get left behind and explore the  abandoned areas during clean up.

Dream Scenario 3:
A few days ago, something significant happened. Mr. Chambers was showing me around a secret military base up in the mountains. I didn't want to be there and was one of the reasons I am avoiding him. I saw something and have been wanting to catalogue it, something important. This was one of the times I kept waking and falling asleep, waking and falling asleep. On both sides they were getting irritated as I was bouncing back and forth, and told me I already wrote this all down. The U.S.A.F. is involved in something soon....and it will involve people like me. 

Dream Scenario 4:
This one hurt the most....For some reason I was finally able to break through and find my wolfbrother. He and his family were at a compound doing well. His father seemed upset that I managed to find them, but was polite. His brother and sister looked at me with disdain, and made it plain obviously my presence was not welcomed. There were other family member about, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I knew who these people were and they knew of me. Finally his father walked me to where my Wolfbrother was. I was relieved that he was doing well, he was happy, and seemed okay. He was surprised to see me, and surprised that I had made it but told me I always will survive.
He was kinda of upset that I forgone the pleasantries, as I did not need to ask him how he was. I just asked him "Were where you? Why did you abandon me?". He looked at me and said "It is just part of the plan". However, I was obviously not wanted by all the stares I got. He was wearing a red shirt, black slacks and a black tie, they were in the middle of a celebration. I apologized for disrupting his celebration, wished him well and walked off. I could hear the talking about me...... I guess it is fortunate I have ZER0-Self-Esteem or I would be devastated.

My heart and mind is broken, my spirit is holding on trying to mend what it can so I can survive to meet my obligations. However, THE PLAN is now in action....when the time comes it will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment