Friday, September 29, 2017

Runic Cyphers


So my meeting on Sunday when I got to the table, like last time I got a message. The first time this happened
was when I was showing another member my app on Runes and got a weird message that was oddly specific in the next few moments. As people came in I began to have an anxiety attack and had to leave. It reminded me of something I was told/shown a few days before and I had to leave.

So Sunday, which was very odd as soon as I sat down....there was a message within the wood of the table.
It was faint whirls in the wood, which was stained and polished and had a series of Runes in it. At first I thought it was just my eyes and my brain trying to make sense of a random pattern into something recognizable. However every time I looked at the spot in front of me the same series of runes were there.
I quickly jotted them down on my phone, and noted that it was using two differing runic alphabets (as there are more than one) which made me think it was nothing. However going going over, there seems to be a good reason for it.

So first things first. There are 8 Runes total, which is important because my wolfbrother is that.
Second the 9 is in there as "3 x 3". Three runes from one alphabet (Younger Futhark) and the "three torches". In one alphabet, "C", "K", and "Q" all share the same rune. The odd runes ironically are the individual  version for "C" and "K", allowing "Q" to be single out. 9 is important to me. That leaves the other 5 which are of the Elder Futhark as the another number....the five runes left over. Five is the elemental balance.....in the old world.

From looking at this the basic message I got is that my "Wolfbrother is coming back with knowledge, that a sacrifice was made for us to become better".

However, I do not know if I am being manipulated.....  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment