Thursday, September 21, 2017

Visions again

Date: September 18 and 21, 2017
Type: Dream, CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 1:00 am (9/21/2017), 3:30am 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
Varies
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Withdrawn (Me)/In Pain, Anxious (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed, Very Withdrawn (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Kidney Issues
Odd occurrences after: Withdrawn, Confusion, Lonely, Emotionally distraught, Violence

As reported earlier my aunt has been having visits. Tall entities in robes come into the room and exit.
Sometime this happens during the day, when she is sleeping and awakened, or when watching TV.
Our canine pal seems not to be bothered, only whimpering sometimes. Several times myself I have caught something for a brief second there, standing in the living room just watching or even worse floating near the ceiling. These reappearances have been more frequent this month and suspect that is due to the upcoming equinox.

My anxiety has increased, and so had the depression and aggression. So far I been able to control this, but it is becoming a struggle to see the point of my existence. My duty and obligation keep me bound, and in those times away I have compel my OCD to kick in in archiving in order to keep my mind off of things. The sociable aspects of a group is keeping me invested, however the lack of any sot of fellowship makes it moot. Lately their concentration on me has been in focus. Prior to the following incidents they have been watching. Sometimes the little ones are watching incognito or behind the bathroom door. I am just aware when they show sometimes, it is a presence. Again this involves my Wolfbrother sadly.

9/18/2017
The following incident occurs after wrestling with insomnia for a past few days. My sleep schedule is variable. I was awake all night, I was bothered and couldn't sleep. Around 3:30am something was about.
I finally forced myself to sleep around 6:00am. I was "getting feedback" as I was seeing a series of wires being connected and re-routed. Someone was re-sequencing something. The thing is I cannot tell if it was physical or a metaphor. I was not dreaming.....I was awake watching this. I finally shook my head and got up and distracted myself for a few hours and eventually fell asleep around 9:00am. This bothered me. The following afternoon when I woke up and did my rounds, I found that I wanted to turn off, however I was told to wear our collar. I did....

9/21/2017
Depressed and I had put my aunt to bed around 12:00am. My guest was up doing his own thing on the PC.
I was okay, but then I felt very very sleepy. I figured it must be a result of insomnia and turned the A/C on in order to rest. The kidneys have been overheating and I figure something is up. As soon as I lay down and put my head on the pillow, I can no longer move. I am able to look around though, but the view is all in grey.
I can see the desk, the PC, and the window. I start to call out and chant a prayer. Someone or people are talking...they are not in the room. I am being monitored and they are aware I am O.B.E. After the prayer didn't working I mention my Wolfbrother. I awake, but not before I hear "He knows?". Although I am weirded out by this I lay down, even my depressed since I mentioned his name. I remember the other day wearing our collar, and that I did cry out for him. I am angry of how weak I am in this aspect, my Wolfbrother has left a priceless scar on our soul. As I lay down "feedback" occurs. I am seeing a computer monitor with some bar graphs, and pie chart, and reports. They come in and out of focus, and then it someone open up a new window and I am looking at maps. Someone is doing a search in a wooded and forested area, like mountains or something. The thing I am getting is "Secure the asset". It makes me think to the other day about the wires.... am I seeing something or being used to see things for someone?

Around 3:30am I awake. Ironically my aunt was hitting the wall because it had my an appearance again.
I didn't get up to check and just lay in my bed tossing and turning for two hours. Something was trying to make me sleep, but I would turn off....but wouldn't go blank. I just started talking to my Wolfbrother as if he was here, half groggy. I couldn't get up, but would not sleep....so I kept busy....why would I focus on my Wolfbrother? Is he in trouble? 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment