Sunday, September 30, 2018

Threats and Wolfbrother and friends

Date: September 30th, 2018
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 5:30pm to 6:00pm
Attempted Time of Sleep:
N/A
State of Mind Before: Sad, Lonely, Depressed  (Me)/Scared, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Hopeful (Me)/Very Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Wolfbrother, Power Fluctuations, Doors opening, Insomnia, Previous CE4, Contact via Telepathy
Odd occurrences after: None

I went to go watch a movie with a friend to get my mind of of things. My stomach was upset and I needed to be in a cool place. I was also uneasy for other things. My aunt and I had a conversation this morning.
My aunt was beginning to put two and two together about GMO, namely us and others at the meeting.
"They" have been really bothered about her going to CERO, and the fact she is reading some particular books.... one that the Solar Griffin reads. "They" are also upset that I told her what I know.
Previous night there was powerfluctions around 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00am. Around 2:00am went I went to through the trash out the front door, the front door opened. The screen door was locked, but the wooden door clicked and then slightly to swing open. I couldn't sleep as I was bothered. Every once awhile I was told to "Sleep" and the pitch in the ear was there. They were trying to promise me something if I cooperate.
I said "No. I am alone. Stop lying about that". 

I left home around 3:30pm, she was watching the rest of the Dodger Game. She sort of dozed off as the game was over to be awakened by a being and noise through out the house. There was a weird noise in the background.  


Being: "It is about time you are awake"
Aunt: "What is going on? Where am I?"
Being: "Wake up now. We need to talk"
Aunt: "Who shut off the TV?"
Being: "That was us. We need to talk"
Aunt: "Leave me alone. Don't touch my nephew"
Being: "You say that every time, stop that. You realize there is nothing you can do"
Aunt: "Leave me alone. God Help me"
Being: "Stop that and listen. You are interfering with things. You are not to go back to the meeting. You are not to interfere with Wooden Rabbit's friends".
Aunt: "What are you talking about? I don't understand"
Being: "The meeting you went to on Sunday. MUFON Lady and the Crystal Horse where you had dinner. You are not to associate with them."
Aunt: "Why?"
Being: "We are telling you not to interfere. We have plans for Wooden Rabbit. You are impeding them. Do you understand? You will not be here any longer soon, but we cannot have you interfering. You do no't belong to us there."
Aunt: "How do you know there names? How do you know where I was?"

At this point my aunt here's individuals going through out the house. Being are entering my room as the sound of the door and light switch are heard. Our canine friend is whimpering.

Being: "We are watching you. We watch you and your nephew. You are interesting to us. We cannot always get through to you. Your nephew is very interesting to use and we can't have you jeopardize him."
Aunt: "Leave him alone. Don't hurt us?"
Being: "We are not going to hurt you. You will soon see. You both are different. We watch you very closely. However you two make it difficult. There is something wrong in this house. Makes it difficult".
Aunt: "Please just go. I don't understand. I will do as you ask. Just don't hurt me and leave us alone".
Being: "You better do as we say or you will see. These are just warnings. We are always watching.
If you do not comply you will see."
Aunt: "I am not doing anything."
Being: "We heard what you said this morning. We know what he said. He shouldn't have figured it out. You know now but don't understand. He is difficult, how does he know? We watch. How does he know? You do not know do you?" 
Aunt: "Why are you in his room. What do you want from us"
Being: "We are trying to understand him. we want to see what he is writing. He is so very different.
His room his not like the others. He is different. Difficult. Why?"
Aunt: "I..."
Being: "Of Ryan? We know what he asked. He is broken and is no use to us in that state. He will revert soon to the way he was. For now we don't care, just a broken and such a waste. They were useful, he will not listen."
Aunt: "How do you know"
Being: "Listen. We are watching you. I do not like repeating myself."

There is laughter in my room. The TV turns on in her room.

Aunt: "Why are you doing that"
Being: "So no one suspects. You are just watching TV after all nothing else"

Dog whimpers again as the exit my room.

Being: "Remember what we said. He is ours, especially now since the other is broken. Do not go to the meeting or associate with Crystal Horse or MUFON Lady. Things can get worse".

The being walks back through to the bathroom and disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment