Thursday, January 17, 2019

A Countdown has begun

Date: January 17th, 2019
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 3:30am to 5:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep:
3:30am
State of Mind Before: Sad, Lonely, Extremely Depressed  (Me)/In Pain, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathy to Very Depressed to Apathy (Me)/Nervous, Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Disruptive Sleeping, Mail, Rain, Previous Visit
Odd occurrences after: None

Last night I replied to a friend over e-mail. We haven't ever met in person but shares some commonalities with me. I gave him a brief overview on the status of things since we last communicated. Things I do not necessarily share with my aunt. Information I also recently discussed in private with my Wolfbrother.
As mentioned in previous blogs, we have been threatened in 2018 by a "group". Both myself and my aunt, about or permanent removal from this place....

As stated I was writing an e-mail and certain threats they made were in my head. They were around as I kept feeling them moving about and hearing them whispering. They actively were trying not to let me hear them, but it seems I do. I went to bed and tried to ignore things, letting the cold and dark embrace me and numbing the pain I feel inside always it seems. My aunt couldn't sleep due to pain and her nervousness as see has been seeing more and more of them over the past month. This time while she was reading her book around 4:15 am she states that a white humanoid being, no clothes, but had some sort of baseball cap was in her room. The individual had one black finger, the middle finger. The cap seemed to obscure its eyes. The message it communicated was this:

"Don't be afraid. I am not going to harm you. You know now why are here, why we come. You and your nephew are important to us. We have been watching you, especially your nephew. He is so very different.
We are interested in him because of the things he knows, what he sees, he is so very different. Like you, your are different and you belong with us. We will becoming soon for you and your nephew. You belong to us and you will be with us soon. Do not attempt to fight us, there is little you can do. You will see us again".

It communicated to my aunt as usual in her head. My aunt kept telling it to go away, no to hurt us, just to go away, and praying to GOD.

Meanwhile I was dreaming, running constantly from one dream to the next, switching out. I don't wan to be here. I want to go home. I NEED my companion. I constantly run and cry, desperately searching for home and to be with the man I love. Run.... Rabbit.... Run.... I was warned about in two years I will be gone. My aunt will be gone. I need to fight, find my home, stand with my companion...or seek oblivion to end all of this.   


No comments:

Post a Comment