Sunday, January 6, 2019

Recordings Don't Matter

Date: January 6th, 2019
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 4:45am to 5:15am
Attempted Time of Sleep:
4:00am
State of Mind Before: Sad, Lonely, Extremely Depressed  (Me)/In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathy to Depression to Apathy (Me)/Nervous (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Disruptive Sleeping, Rain, Odd Dream
Odd occurrences after: None

The usual holiday blues are thankfully over.... the depressing season of Thanksgiving and Christmas has passed. As I have commented before, this is the worst time of year as it only reminds me of the bitter loneliness I am subject too. What is worse is that troubles seemed to have happened to impact my ability to move about freely at least to provide some succor. Issues with my Wolfbrother's refusal to cooperate has also provided a strain. It saddens me to say that any joy in life is being drained away and that I can only hope that the peace that I seek my be within my power, to return to the cold and dark where the light will no longer harm me. Life hold little than my obligation and duty, something that needs to end beside the horror of these "visits".

A few days again, important to mention... I was offered a mate. It was a person who seemed to be tan Vietnamese with the initial V.W. He was hired to be with me, but saw that I was something more. He said he wanted me and let me know his name, but not to share it with anyone. I of course have my reservations, but they are playing with me again.... they are introducing random individuals as they have before.

For the past few nights I have been having trouble sleeping. It is mostly an unknown dread of falling asleep.
I been sleeping during the day and really don't want to be alone. This is not to unusual, even though I have done my best to distract myself in positive ways such as watching documentaries and some comedy animation. I been keeping myself busy...and last night was doing my normal research concerning deities.
I started to feel real drowsy and figured my body clock was just hitting exhaustion so I jumped into bed.
everything was normal, I was thinking of some nice thoughts like cuddling up to someone and the noise started. It was that all to familiar hum and I tried to get up but it was already too late. I was facing my room with the back against the wall. It was just there standing behind the chair and stool. It seemed to consider what it should do, as there were things in the way. I began to struggle and move as much as I could. It seemed curious and irritated, mentioning I was going to make this difficult and there is something wrong with me. I tried to struggle and yell and I was able to turn my head. I motioned to my phone. It communicated that it knew, and that it was no good as it wasn't really there and it communicated in my head.
It began to examined me and I was no longer in the room, I was on my side now and again it was checking my back near the base of the spine and my lower mid back. I made a reference that it may have the wrong person, as I had a feeling it was looking for my wolfbrother. It said it mattered little, that we are both the same.

Afterwards it left walking through my bathroom. My aunt says she screamed around 5:30am as something walked through her room. She was awake reading at the time and I heard her screaming. I was crying and too weak to move and just lay there for a few minutes before I passed out. I was looking at the clock.
In the morning I checked my phone and it did pick me up trying to talk.... at the alleged time.


No comments:

Post a Comment