Monday, October 12, 2020

Fragment of Memory

Date: N/A, 1990-1994
Type: CE Anomaly
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 2:00am-4:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:30pm
State of Mind Before: N/A
State of Mind After: Confused (Me)
Odd occurrences before: N/A
Odd occurrences after: N/A

During my teen years there was a lot of activity, most of the time I just ignored as really bad nightmares. Many a time I attempted to get proof of what was happening by setting booby traps, like bracing the door, tying strings, setting up items that would fall, areas of reflected light so I could notice things. I was terrified to sleep some night cause they would come. I really didn't know what was going on...except that they came, took me, and did things to me that I have reported previously.... ranging from exams to psychology tests.

This fragment of memory popped up during a current dream. The dream I had recently was me and my friend at a college campus. I was pushing his hospital bed up a ramp, many students were walking around us and they pushed his bed off the ramp. He was strapped to it and we were some 25' up from the floor. I held onto the bed holding it there. Everyone was just watching, some said to me "just let go". Eventually firemen showed up and held the cord and would lower it down. I ran down the steps to see my wolfbrother and to make sure he was okay.

The dream shifts as I am going down multiple levels of a stairwell to the bottom of a ship. Grey metal walls and stair well that ends up in a large bay. Feels like a navel ship, and as I look around the large hangar doors are open, in the process of being closed. The sea is choppy and the waves are crashing against the ship, no water is entering the bay and the ship is perfectly steady. The hangar openings are surrounded by a white light, and ramps are retracting. The alarms are going off meaning that the doors are closing, someone is yelling "get him out of here, what is he doing wandering down there, how the hell did he get loose. Get down there now!". The last thing I remember seeing was a white beluga or whale before the doors close.

The dream shifts again, but it is off. I am sitting in a small theater with the movie in progress. It has only four rows, and sits about 80 people. Red velvet chairs and curtains along the wall. 15 feet from the first row to the screen. I am sitting there and shake my head, I notice an usher wheel in my wolfbrother hospital bed.  I get up and walk to the usher to ask where he is and what is going on. He says "You should not be up, why are you awake. GO AND SIT DOWN AND WATCH." Instead I run to the back of the theater to go out, there is a curtain along the doorway. However the curtain seems to stretch on forever and I can't exit. So I start to pull the curtain diagonally toward me.... dragging the sides downward which finally get me out of here. There is no shift....... as I am know in my old room on my old bed.... I clearly remembering this part occurring more than once. 

This is the fragment of memory. When they would come I would sleep with a sheet, blanket, and a bed cover. It was a thin cotton bed cover, orange with a horizontal thick stitching with raised lines. I would sleep with it over my head at times holding it down. When the would come in they would attempting to pull off the covers from the bottom of the bed. They could get the sheet and blanket off, but I would be holding onto the bed cover. It would be pulled taught, as I was unable to move and release the covers. I could feel their irritation as I caused thing not to go according to plan. They would attempting to yank on the bed cover a few times, but seemed weary of jostling me too much as I would then be fully awake. When I was awake I would quickly flail my leg and arms around and through off the bed cover. The light in the room would be on, even though I had closed the light before. I would then go and sleep in my aunts room, gathering up the blanket and pillow and sleeping on the floor.

The thing that always stuck.... how did the blanket and sheet end up at the foot of the bed, when it was tucked in.... and how did I end up with only the bed spread that I would then toss to the side? It is one of the reason I don't like beds or bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment