Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Date: September 3,2008
Type: CE1/4, AN1, FB1, AE1-5, Visitation II
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 4:00 am to 5:00am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00 a.m.
State of Mind Before: Non-stressed.
State of Mind After: Anxious, Bothered, Confused.
Odd occurances before: None.
Odd occurances after: Heavy Army Helicopter Circling Area, continual bad dreams for next 2 weeks.
Possible Influential Factors: Related to incident February 20, 2005.

I awoke to the noise of my dog barking. I turned on my room light and the kitchen light went to check on him. I then heard my aunt scream and went to her room. When I got there I noticed a blue argon glow and the noise of electricity. I told her “I will be right back I am going to get (name of dog)”. I walked back to my room and saw my dog sleeping in his area by the kitchen as if nothing happened. I walked into my room to get my short sword. As I turned the book case I ran into two shadowy beings about 5’ tall. I cannot recall any details but they were about 5’ tall and seemed obscured in shadow. I yelped.
I awoke at 4:50 am on my bed with the light in the kitchen and my bed room off. I wasn’t exactly sure what happened so I just lay there scarred in my bed and looked at the clock. Then I hear what sounded like a heavy military chopper circle the house twice and then head back out. As the helicopter left I managed the courage to get up and noticed that it was about 5:05am. I heard smaller news choppers that headed toward the freeways. I turned the TV still confused. After about two hours I finally went to bed. I felt scared but was really tired. My roomate came in around 10AM and shut off my TV.

That day my roommate fell ill and I had to take him to the doctor. Although this same roommate experienced an episode around July 1995, he did not mention anything off other than he felt sick. Apparently he had a peptic ulcer and was bleeding internally. He had to be hospitalized. As I was waiting in the doctor office and emergency the whole scenario from the previous night began to fell in, it just hit me as my mind was trying to relax while I was worried about him. Later that night I questioned my aunt and ask if she noticed anything weird. She confirmed I came into her room and that there was a blue white light again. She repeated exactly what I told her, the phrase “I will be right back I am going to get (name of dog)”.

For the next couple of weeks I have been sleeping fidgety, and been hyper sensitive to noise. The crickets will suddenly stop chirping and I snap back awake scared. For the past few days I have been experience rather lucid dreams about high school, my family, life choices, and previous occupation. Most of the time half way through the dreams I am aware that I am dreaming and I notice something is observing me from a distance within the dream. I attempt to interact with my dreams and begin to radically act non-characteristically in which then I began to awaken. I believe they are beginning tests again.

No comments:

Post a Comment