Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Date: February, 21 2005
Type: CE1/AN1, FB1
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 5:30 am to 6:00am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00 a.m.
State of Mind Before: Non-stressed.
State of Mind After: Bothered.
Odd occurances before: None.
Odd occurances after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Other Neighborhood UFO abductee, Notified LADWP of possible transformer blowout.

Around 5:30 am. I awoke to a scream from my aunt and those of some of my neighbors. Outside the house I could hear electricity and a blue argon/white light was shiny strongly over the house. I ran to here room and saw the light more closely, whatever it the source was it was above the house. Within two minutes from the time I got up, the light was going and then zoomed away.
Building up what courage I had I went outside since I heard my neighbors outside as well. Neighbors from my block alongside my street from the corner to corner had also seen the blue light and were awake. Most were extremely scared, and as others were talking, a picture of what had happened began to take form as everyone joined in. Apparently everyone was awakened and startled by a large blue white glowing object above the neighborhood. My neighbor of the south side of the corner side it was over there home by a telephone pole and hovered slowly down toward the midstreet near my home. Other neighbors confirmed that there was a blue light above the neighborhood and then it sped off to the north. Several other neighbors from the block next to us also saw it. Our electricity was working, but I called DWP to confirm that there was some sort of power incident and if they could come out and check our neighborhood. According to the customer representative on the phone no anomalies with the power had happened.
I do not recall anything strange happening before or afterward, and the power was working fine. What was curious is that this was the first time something awoke all the neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment